Who's your favourite gaming-related Youtuber?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically, who, if anyone, do you enjoy watching on Youtube do Lets Plays for any game?

For me, I mostly watch Minecraft LP's and I think Guudeboulderfist and CaptainSparklez are brilliant.

Also anyone who plays on the MindCrack server I can usually get interested in.

Pewdiepie is one of my hated Youtubers, his reactions are obviously fake and it makes me lose interest (Seriously, check out his Slender vids)

Perhaps you don't watch Let's Plays and in that case, why not?

And while I'm at it, here's one of my latest Youtube videos (Personally, I think I suck at commentating, although some people have said nice things... Probs just being polite though xD)
Hardcore Minecraft

So let me know who you enjoy/dislike watching and why/why not!

Reason for edit: Fixed Typo.

Reactions: 1 person

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The worst of the worst is PewDiePie because he thinks his bologna is entertaining and he has a rabid idiot cult, and anyone that is like him that plays cliche games like that bike game over and over and over basically co-opting the humor of the game as their own (TobyGames is a piece of shit.) Also Jon Tron for his god awful overreactive shaky editing, exaggerating the most banal quibbles. "Two Best Friends" are the only longform "Let's Plays" that are entertaining enough for the entire game. Other than that, I watch "griefing" videos, if that counts. The best griefer of all time is "Kevin" who made a ton of videos but stopped altogether. Runners up include weregonnalose, ThaTCPS (flawzell Williams,) Gomez the Mexican Griefer, General Minus, DBPTrolling, some other english/scottish people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I don't generally watch Let's Plays because most of them are pretty stupid and boring or fake and repetitive (like Pewdiepie as OP and others mentioned). I do watch one, CinnamonToastKen, but only because he's a friend of mine and it's how he makes his living now. He can also be pretty funny from time to time and he doesn't fake his reactions like other Lets Players.

But even then I hate some of his stuff, mostly for choices he makes in games, but I guess that always depends.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my friends said he was going to do a lets play of Pokemon Sapphire and if i would like to corecord with him. I told him id rather watch a youtube video of grass growing.

Neways i did watch a semi entertaining lets play of Shining Force III but i dont remember who it was.
If i had to watch something videogame related, it would be rooster teeth for fails of the week but mostly no that entertaining. The only thing that saves those videos are the narrarators and even then they arent even that good.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just find Let's Plays and walkthroughs and video news to be generally boring.

That being said, there's still some funny game-related stuff.

Egoraptor is always quite funny although I wish he went back to Sequelitis and the Awesome series more.

Criken2's stuff always leaves me hysterical. Just him and his friends fucking around in games.

Retsupurae has some funny videos that just make fun of LPs and stuff. Usually pretty good.

Not on Youtube usually but Zero Punctuation is great.

It's not done often but Red Letter Media's Gamestation 2.0 is really funny.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
penguinz0 (AKA Cr1TiKaL) makes some of the funniest gameplay videos I've ever watched. Everything he says is absolutely golden, and it's pretty much the only way I'll watch gameplay videos of any sort, since they're usually pretty boring.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I love own gaming videos. Course I haven't made one in a while, but that's due to getting new hardware (Gamecube) and getting it set up for some cool 'retro' first looks :)

VGReviewUnit to be specific.

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Mindcrack is my most watched group. I also enjoy watching MrKirby27 and rikailp, rikai I know from the Mindcrack IRC. I also quite enjoy VintageBeef and The B Team, along with OOG. CaptainSparklez is meh. I enjoy his skyblock, syndicate and pewdiepie I hate.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
HEY I'M GRUMP
I'M NOT SO GRUMP
AND WE'RE THE GAME GRUMPS!

AKA Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson and Jon "JonTron" Jafari

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There are many gaming-related youtubers whom I watch regularly, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be WRTP, simply because they have been one of the first channels I took a liking to and I have literally watched them grow up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.