Who's been screwed by richspsxparts.com

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just wondering who here has been scammed by them. I ordered a cable for my PS2 a while ago and there hasn't been any confirmation of my purchase, no package, no reply to the email i sent.
tongue.gif
Luckily I'm only out $8 if I can't get the charge reversed but still pisses me off...

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which cable are you after cracker? I use my PS2 A/V cable on my PSx without any issues (should be able to get these cheap at gamestop or whatnot these days), and the power cord (not the psone ones though) can be gotten at just about any store that has electronics (though you may have to shave a square bit into a round one.)

I dealt with Rich a couple times a few years ago, never had a problem. Maybe business is slack enough that it only merits checks on the site stuff every couple weeks now?

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it is a ribbon cable that I was needing. The traces are very fragile it seems on the controller/memory card cable and I lost the rumble on both controllers a while back, just started getting annoying recently after being used to playing with rumble in Xbox, GC, PS1 games so I finally got around to ordering a replacement. It's been a week and a half and I haven't heard anything so I bought another one off ebay. If I get both then at least I have a backup for the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: