Misc Who wants to play Smash Bros. Brawl? (Wiimmfi)

MartFN_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm getting tired of classic mode and multiman brawl so...

If you want to play just send me ur friend code!

Mine is: 3012-4845-5440

btw I'm on the GMT+1 timezone if it is important for you.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I´d be interested though GMT and Beijing time means there is probably going to be massive lag. I have not tried Wiimmfi yet. How can I test whether my profile was retrieved? I intend to use GX loader (auto-patch).

"There is only 1 way to use your old profiles with Wiimmfi: At the beginning of the project, when the old GameSpy servers were available (which shut down on July 25th, 2014), Wiimm retrieved 2.9 million pairs. Perhaps your profile was also retrieved. If not, you have to get a new profile id for the old licenses."

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I´d be interested though GMT and Beijing time means there is probably going to be massive lag. I have not tried Wiimmfi yet. How can I test whether my profile was retrieved? I intend to use GX loader (auto-patch).

"There is only 1 way to use your old profiles with Wiimmfi: At the beginning of the project, when the old GameSpy servers were available (which shut down on July 25th, 2014), Wiimm retrieved 2.9 million pairs. Perhaps your profile was also retrieved. If not, you have to get a new profile id for the old licenses."
Assuming you're on the latest version, just try going online with the patch. If you get error code 60000, your profile wasn't retrieved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: My wife's doctor prescribed her a ointment for kne pain