Who wanna play me in Pokemon Ruby?

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Who wants to play with me or others on Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire?

If you wanna challenge me(or other ppl), get the following things from the following websites(If were gonna connect, your gonna need Visual Boy Advance and Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire Version with your Pokemon ready to battle.)
Following Websites and steps:
1. Click this, download and install Logmein Hamachi. BTW This is so we can Chat and setup to play.
Setup Your Hamachi so that you can connect to one of the following networks:
Pokemonlvl20-30, Pokemonlvl31-40, Pokemonlvl41-50, Pokemonlvl51-70, Pokemonlvl71-100 and PokemonCafe1, 2 and 3
Password Being 123 for all of them.(PLEASE DON'T CONNECT TO ALL OF MY NETWORKS OR I WILL BAN YOU FROM ALL OF THEM(Except PokemonCafe1, 2 or 3). DON'T BE OFFLINE ON ANY OF MY NETWORKS OR I WILLL ALSO BAN, I can only hold I think 16 ppl a network, so be curteous since i think 16 ppl is too little of a network.)
2. Click this, download VBALink v1.8.0 Beta 0(The only way we can connect to play).
3. Find and Download the ROM Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire(Doesn't Matter To me what you get).
Sorry I cannot provide a link to these ROMS because of rules and regulations.
4. If you haven't played Ruby or Sapphire at all, Play and train your Pokemon! If you have, Skip this Step.

If you did the following steps, Congratz! You can Now start up a game by talking to one of your fellow pokemates on my network and get to playing!
Record using the record feature found under Tools and post your Video of you beating other ppl in a battle!

Or You can challenge me.
gbasp.gif

EDIT: Screw This, all you Guyz are mean and say it's old and friend codes and blah blah blah. So i deleted my channels and am now downloading Pokemon Platinum.

D

Deleted_171835

Uh no. They're not 'tracking you'.

Just report your original thread. Ask them to lock it.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Revolutionize said:
Uh no. They're not 'tracking you'.

Just report your original thread. Ask them to lock it.

SHHHHHH! Its more fun convincing him we are tracking him and watching his everymove through some kind of emulated webcam, watching his screen, GET OFF THE PRONZ MAN!

one more post hatsu baby XD

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sigh.... Hastsu, too quick on getting that one more post lol.
Anyways yeah Max, maybe you could try some mario kart on DS or something, cause i would totally play

f3ar000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww man!
Im just in the mood for this exact thing... but i have to do work
mad.gif

Ill keep this in mind though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat