Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread isn't terribly important to most of our regular members.
We know just about all of you, and we have a general idea what you stand for.
But for our newest members, I'd like for you to consider this to be a mass introduction.
I'll begin:

Hello everyone, my name is Joe, but I'd prefer it if you called me Vulpes, or some derivative of that word.
I'm currently 32 years old.
I'm a pretty simple guy living in Northwest Georgia.
My primary job is Manager of a dairy sheep farm.
I prefer RPGs on the Nintendo DS, and third person shooters on the Xbox 360.
Though I have a very extensive history in piracy, I'm trying to be a legal gamer.
My favorite game (series) is Mass Effect, followed closely by Disgaea.
I tend to hang around with people that are labelled as "unwanted" or "weird" or "freaks", because I associate closely with them.
I cannot stand people who are (or seem to be) liars.
And if you show a true desire to be a part of this community that I adore, I'll gladly welcome and support you.

And now I want to know about you.

What brought you here?
Why did you stick around?
How do you identify yourself?

Tell us whatever you're comfortable in sharing.

Yes, I know that this thread is more suited to the Introductions subforum, and if it becomes a problem I'll happily move it there myself.
It's here because I want the visibility of the thread to be higher than we could expect in the Intro forum.

All members are welcomed and indeed asked to post their information, here.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm Rydian.

I hump legs.

The end.

Oh wait it's not the EoF?

I'm George, I'm 24, and in Virginia. I'm a computer nerd, repairing them for money, looking to get a job here at the beach (just finished two years of college). I'm primarily a PC and handheld gamer, and have been messing with emulators for a long time now (I'd say 10 years easily). I tend to like games with lots of things to explore and do, plenty of sidequests... and not simply "fetch me 10 bear asses" type of sidequests. I'm a pirate, but Steam's been weaning me off it, as far as the PC-side.

What brought me here was all the information on DS flash carts (AK2i updating specifically), and I stick around because this site (unlike many others) actively encourages and rewards/features user-contributions.

I identify myself as Rydian online, though that wasn't always my handle. IRL I of course go by George.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, my name is Matthew.
I got an R4 and I was a lurker of a different website (not sure if I can mention it by name since it gives out roms) for a while. A lot of the forums on that site led over to this website. I would come here to check what games came out but that was about it. Once the site I lurked around in stopped giving out roms I didn't come here for quite a while. One day I didn't have much to do and remembered this site. I came here and lurked around for quite some time (mainly in the NDS Rom Hacking and Translations section). One of the things about this site that caught my attention was how much not only the moderators tried to enforce the rules, but also many people in the community. I started to move around in other parts of the forum once Densetsu posted a link to an EoF forum making fun of all the Poken00b hacks. At that time I started lurking around the EoF and NDS RHandT section. It was also at that time that I started to actually post things. I have already made some mistakes in my posts like creating a war about whether God exists (which was kind of helpful for me in many aspects). I have since been trying to go and look around more and more forums, and try to be helpful. I don't want to be the kind of guy that sits back and watches. I want to actually be helpful around here and actually make some friends (so far I have become friends with chavosaur... I think... :/ ). I have been slowly posting around and hopefully making a name for myself, mostly in the EoF. This is all I can think of for now but will be sure to edit my post if I think of more.

Random tidbits about myself: I am a Christian and my favourite music types are worship, pop, rock, hip-hop, pretty much anything that isn't opera. I am currently heading into grade 12 once school starts up again. My favorite classes to take are Acting, Math, and I enjoy writing, so English. I care a lot about my friends and family, but it's like the hardest thing ever to try and express my care for them... When I get older I want to do something that involves writing (currently thinking song writing). I own an NDS, Xbox 360, laptop, Wii, and like the coolest cell phone you will ever see in your life :yay: .

If you have any questions or just want to chat you can always PM me. I'm on the Temp very often and try to respond as quickly as possible.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Justin, i'm 18, and I live in Maryland. Online I try to go by Zoa but most websites don't allow 3 letter usernames so I use Fear Zoa instead which makes most people call me Fear, either is fine though. I'm currently going to college for IT but I honestly enjoy all aspects of computers specially the hardware ones, I've always wanted to get into video editing and youtube but never get around to it. I happened upon gbatemp one day after searching for emulators, it was here that I discovered flashcards and then proceeded to order a cyclods. For a long time I just lurked not really ever posting much but eventually decided to start posting. (I currently try to post at least once a day if I'm online) I post quite a bit but don't really know anyone on the forum, I know who everyone is, I just don't really talk to anyone...usually just make a post and leave the thread unless it gets replied to. Finally a while back I actually managed to miss a kyt which I still feel kinda bad about. :(
I've been with android since the first android phone came out and was witness to many of the early developments in modding it. Xda was much smaller back then.

Consoles I own: Gameboy pocket, gameboy advance sp, dslite, 3ds, gamecube, wii, ps2, ps3, and xbox 360. (My gameboy color, ps1, ds fat, and psp all died along the way)

Edit: added more stuff, may possibly add more.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto
D

Deleted User

Hey there, my name is Andrew.
I'm 17 years old, asian, and I live in Oregon.
I've always loved technology, whether it be TVs, PCs, Networking, Gaming, etc.
I love music. Singing, playing, and listening.
I'm pretty much the guy who is quiet, but sociable at times.
I usually never like to draw attention to myself.
As of now, I am unemployed.
I came here to gbatemp in about 2007 when I saw one of my friends play a DS game on an emulator.
I've been here for a long time, checking the site daily for the past 4 years.
My favorite kinds of games are RPGs, Action Adventures, and "puzzle" games like professor Layton.
Even though I don't post a lot here, this website has become one my favorite sites.
It feels very cozy to me and I am glad I am a part of the temp.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my name is Sam. I joined here in 2008, samsam12. Got banned for trolling (first forum), came back. No one ever cared I think :P Video games are good, I like rare and retro games, as well as unreleased games and the inner workings of game development. I like open mindedness in people, I have a few oddities myself. I like music, in particular LP, Dream Theater, Radiohead, and System of a Down. I would love to be in a band, as a singer mainly, but would love to know how to play the keyboard, guitar, or any percussion instruments. Devin is my favorite person I have met on the Internet. To this day, I still think I was blacklisted unfairly, but oh well.

Reactions: 2 people

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Mutha fuckin' SinHarvest24, Bitch!

Actually my birth name is Devraj, i'm 20, friends/family call me Dave.
I'm pretty much an easy-going guy, usually 'the follower than instigator'. Vice versa when drunk.
I'm on my 4th year of repairing a broken heart.
I don't have a permenant job yet, i'm more of a jack of all trades at the moment, take anything that pays.
Discovered this site after being banned from another for insulting the admin.
Prefer srpg's over any other genre, but will play any game that interests me.
I'm on my 2nd ps3.
I'm more of a sentimental kinda guy, which makes a lot of things a bit far-fetched.
I like going to clubs and dancing with the ladies.
Dislikes people who boast (i got this/that), coast (i'm to good for this/that) and pokefreaks (gtfo 100th story window).
I'd like to be known as the guy who stopped at nothing.

KYT just lost some potential

Reactions: 2 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
What brought me here: One day while on the bus, I had my PSP snatched right out of my hands. I took the opportunity to get a DS Lite, and the rest is history. The community seemed to be nice enough, so I stayed. It also helped that the community is as piracy-minded as I was, but like Vulpes, I'm going legit. I identify myself as a gamer, an outcast, and an intellectual. Not many people understand my sense of humor, and many people think I'm being overtly obtuse, when I'm just making a joke. I also have a morbid sense of humor, and that's landed me in trouble more than a few times. I have little patience for ignorance posed as fact. Poorly thought out ideas, bad grammar, and atrocious spelling grate on me like nails on a chalkboard. I have a very hard stance on most things political, but I tend to keep it to myself, because it seems the people that really want to talk about politics end up being some of the most ignorant people I have had the displeasure to speak with.

Now on to the stats:

Name: Daniel
Marital status: Married
Children: 1, male, age 2
Weight: Undisclosed
Current city of residence: Las Vegas, NV
Favorite food: Sushi
Favorite color: Red
Favorite Movie: Willy Wonka (The Gene Wilder one)
Favorite show: Doctor Who
Systems owned: GBC, GBA, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, NES, SNES, N64, SMS, 3DS, Vita

Reactions: 6 people

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo. I'm Ethan, 18 years of age, and living in Oregon. I'll be starting my college life in less than two weeks, and that's pretty exciting. No idea what I want to do with my life yet, but I figure if nothing else, biology is pretty amazing to me, so that's a good route to take. Online, I much prefer going by Nathan, Nate, Drake, or some variation of the name Nathan Drake. Alternatively, I go by Trouble, from back when I used to play online, text-based RPG's all day long. As far as video games go, I own nothing from this generation as far as home consoles or handhelds go. I mostly play my DS if I want to play something, or I pull out my Gamecube or PS2 for a nice console experience. I'll admit, currently, I'm a pirate, but once I have an income, I hope to be able to change to an actual consumer, purchasing all of those games I've loved over the years.

I came here last year after getting into the flash cart scene during December of 2009. I managed to get my hands on a reproduction original R4 from some eBay-like site for only a couple of dollars. I didn't realize just how lucky I was until I started learning all about the clones. I started out on a site that I can't name here, learning the ropes, and slowly integrating myself into the community. I quickly became aware of the differences between an original R4, and the many clones, as well as becoming well versed in using what was the rather tricky to manage YSMenu. As that community died down though, I slowly found myself posting less, and being unable to really help with all of my knowledge. With Wood R4 coming around, I found myself on here a lot anyways, so I decided to go ahead and join. I started to integrate myself into this community much more easily, having already figured out proper etiquette and how to handle myself from previous experiences elsewhere. Although this community has had its ups and downs, and has had an entire shift of active members since I joined (maybe more, but this last one was the only one I really noticed), I find myself enjoying my time here. From the various articles in the USN (I really like the varying types of news I get to see there, from gaming to science to whatever may fall in between), to the entire range of topics that match my interests.

Although I don't find many opportunities to utilize my knowledge of DS flash carts these days, I don't really mind. I enjoy how things have turned out, and how good of a fit this community has been for me.

EDIT:
2014 update -
I'm nearly 21 now and am in the third year of college, hating it a lot. That is pretty much all that changed.

Reactions: 1 person

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, My name is Sterling. Yes, that's my real first name. You may have also seen me go by Sterl500, or Argentum Vir. Both of which can be closely related to Sterling. As you can see, I've been a member here since 2009. On the GBAtemp radar that's a pretty long time. Usually I'm fairly agreeable, though sometimes I can go out of line. In those few times I've not been warned and I'm the proud owner of a clean record here. Though I've rubbed a few people wrong, I've generally been able to reconcile with them. If you have a problem with me, don't be afraid to talk it over with me. I can keep myself reasonable.

I like most forms of Electronic music, and several rock and metal bands. My favourite video game series is the Dark Cloud Cronicles, closely following are the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series. I play Runescape occasionally, and Guild Wars 2 will be out soon.

GBAtemp attracted me because of the community's superior knowledge, friendly moderators and incredibly friendly members. Though, that last one has quietly gone south lately, GBAtemp hasn't lost much of its luster.

Currently I stick around because of the untapped writing potential many members have. I've personally seen no less than 5 members fall in love with the written art because I and others encouraged them.

I identify myself as a wonderful and level headed guy. I'm generally helpful, and I love to educate others and learn a few more things myself.

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Jessamine, 24 years old Filipino residing in Kent, Washington.
I got expelled at online college 2 years ago due to depression and stress, still not overcoming it.
I mostly enjoy playing games on the consoles I own but I tend to stay away on other games unless I'm interested.
I joined GBATemp because I wanted to contribute at the Cheat Database (even though my Japanese translation was piss-poor before) but now I do better.
I don't communcate a lot with everyone and too afraid to mingle, online or IRL.
I have a wide imagination and daydrems about it almost everyday.
I stopped watching anime because it doesn't appeal on me.
I own R4 clone and a first release of Edge DS but the USB Transflash died on me.
I love to draw but my level of potential is low and was called an "art thief".
I'm not an interesting person so I tend to be on low-profile.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I never made an introduction thread for myself when I first signed up, so here goes:
Only my closest friends on this forum know my real name. My initials are F.A.

I'm a Filipino-American, born in Hawaii, raised in California, worked in Japan for a few years, and now I live in New York, where I currently attend medical school. Before med school, I graduated from my university with double BS degrees in Biology and Chemistry, and a minor in Japanese.

I'm a member of several forums, and have been registered at some for much longer than I've been here, but I only have about 4-5 posts on those forums. On other communities, I have 0 posts. GBAtemp is the only one in which I ever became really active.

I lurked here for about a year before actually registering. I joined when DS piracy was in its heyday, but I've since shifted to home console gaming (mainly PS3) and am pretty much a legit gamer. Even when I want a Japanese game, I import it rather than pirating. I most recently just got Ni no Kuni: Shiroki Seihai no Jouou.

I'm engaged to my girlfriend of 15 years (she's not 15 years old, I mean we've been together for 15 years :creep:), but since she's also a med student, we neither have the time nor the money to plan a wedding for at least another few years.

I love good food from cuisines all over the world and there's nothing that I won't try at least once. If I don't like it the first time I try it, there's a high likelihood that I'll give it a second chance. I really love sushi.

I've been playing video games since 1985. I own (or have owned in the past) an Atari 2600, Atari 7800, NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, N64, Dreamcast, XBox, PS1, PS2, PS3, 360, Wii, DS Lite, PSP and a 3DS.

I'm a huge fan of zombie lore. The shambling, clumsy zombies of the 60's have a special place in my heart because they scared the crap out of me when I was a little kid, but I think I'm a bigger fan of the sprinting zombies that have emerged in what I like to call the "Zombie Renaissance" of the past several years.

Game series I love: Resident Evil, Fallout, GTA, Dead Space, any Final Fantasy that was made before XIII, Dragon Quest, Borderlands, Metal Gear Solid and The Elder Scrolls.

Games/series I own and would love to get into, but haven't due to a huge backlog and lack of time: Max Payne, Deus Ex, Mass Effect, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, God of War, Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, Diablo III, Starcraft II...there are others, but off the top of my head I can't think of them. Of all the games I have on my shelf, more than half of them are still sealed in the original plastic.

One hobby that I recently got into is lasers. I collect extremely powerful lasers--the kind that can light matches on fire and pop balloons from across the room. PEWPEWPEW is one of my many passions.

edit by moderator:
Densetsu passed away on may 19th 2016.
his life was too short, he had joy of life and still had many things to accomplish, he was a medical student and hoped to help people, but he lost his life to cancer.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/rest-in-peace-densetsu.427344/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/remembering-densetsu.470958/

Last edited by Cyan,

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm Nick. At the time of writing, I am 20 years old. I cam here because I wanted my Wii to be able to do more. My Wii wasn't actually mine, it was more a family console. Mine, my brother's, and somehow also my parents'. My mom forbade me from modding it, but that could only last so long. One day while she went out grocery shopping, I started the process, and by the time she got home, she freaked out as BootMii was almost done backing up my NAND. The rest is history.

I've learned (and forgotten) more about Wii modding than I ever thought I'd know. I learned everything I know about DS flashcarts, and only because of this place did I have the stones to run a modified DS bricker file on my 3DS to see what happened (for science!). Because of this place I modded my PSP within 15 minutes of buying it, and I am learning how to flash my 360 (whenever I get around to it). I used to pirate a lot, but Steam and the Google Play Store have seen that I've greatly changed my ways.

I lurk more than I post. To this day I am amazed that members who have been here mere months can breach the 1k post mark, while I've been here for quite a few years and I haven't even hit 2k. I don't block members because I always fear that should I do it, I'll miss something mildly important at one point. "Don't be that noob" is what I told my little brother when he joined this site (I can't even remember his username). I hope anyone who reads this decides to follow that as well. Maybe it's just me, but I like to imagine that this can be a great community where people can respect each other, use common sense, write in a fairly comprehensible manner, and overall, have everyone just be the bigger guy.

There's a small count of people here I dislike. Most fall into the grey area of people that are just alright, but don't exceptionally stand out as a different member from the crowd. There's a few people here that I would consider myself good acquaintances with, and an even much smaller number that I would actually consider friends. But when it comes down to it, it's not the fact that I may like person X more than person Y, it's at least to me the fact that I know a LOT of you, even if just by your avatar. I can scroll down a thread, know who's posting, and know what to expect. That's just great in my eyes.

This is the most solid community I've ever stuck around with. Back when I was very young, I was in the GameShark forums a lot (which some of you may know went through a ton of ups and downs), a little later I was on a small but tight knit gaming clan that broke up. A small but tight knit WoW guild was also one of my favorite places to go, but they're gone as well. Now, I have this. My home on the internet.

And for what it's worth - I try to be a very open minded guy. I might not agree with everything you say, and chances are I might vocalize that fact. But should I do so, I'd delete my post before I make a disrespectful one, and I don't judge. I'm all for talk.

(And then some other crap I was gonna say about 'yeah I like minecraft and host a server and a crappy website' but I just want to go to sleep at this hour. 4 AM. G'night 'temp)

Also, for what it's worth, I don't typically go by plasma dragon007 anymore. Sicklyboy is my running handle and will be for the foreseeable future. No particular reasoning behind the name, just my character design the first time I played MapleStory. I thought the name was fitting for the character. I'm a perfectly healthy individual, in reality.

But I'm here, and I'm plasma. I'm never changing that.

Reactions: 3 people

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi, my name is- whoa, starting a sentence with that totally makes it sound like what you'd hear from a stereotypical self help group :O
:mellow:
Err... I mean... :unsure:
It's Raven, live in Australia, in Melbourne, 21 years of age, and I totally love cookies ... though, Raven is not my original name, I've long discarded it, and few people alive know what it is... to you want a clue to what it was, it started with a J, and was European in nature, but I digress... Chose Raven originally as a joke, but found the mythology surrounding the creature quite fascinating... Perhaps this may seem as a way of deceiving you, and I won't argue if it is or isn't, however, I've long grown to despise my original name.
I also find it hard to be serious, but I digress...

What brought me here originally was GBA roms...
Then GBA related info
Then DS info...
All while making a bunch of accounts that I would quickly neglect due to ease of viewing the temp as a guest ^_^
Then decided to join because... well... I'm sure there was a reason specifically but :unsure: yeah... chimmi changas... or perhaps the ease of just staying logged in :/ maybe it was anxiety over knowing that I'd be traveling to japan soon... well... at the time of making THIS account :/ ...
So yeah... been lurking this place for a loooooooooooooong while, albeit, without an account I cared enough to use for the longest of time~

If you haven't noticed yet, I tend to go off on tangents, and find it near impossible to be serious about things.
Speaking of things to go on a tangent about, I love maths and science, well, mostly the pursuit of knowledge itself, though I've kinda lost interest in life and have taken to being somewhat nihilistic about things, but I'm sure that'll change once I get another scientific obsession. Which, kinda surprises me that the topic of memories hasn't taken over as an obsession :unsure:
I also love being random and that's why narwhals can totally slice a tomato with more dexterity than your esophagus ever could!!!
I'm a chronic liar, in that, most of what I say tends to have an absence of truth to it, albeit, it should usually be obvious when I'm lying. I think it might be my general lack of trust in people. Ya know, selective memories of negative experiences leading up to a lack of trust in others and the like. On an unrelated note: I have a morbid fear of psychologists, psychiatrists, and people of that nature. ^_^
Oh, and on the topic of lying, if I ever get asked to do something, and I don't, chances are I meant to do so, at the time it wasn't a lie, and because of my neglect of a task I subsequently feel endless regret for not doing said stuff. >__

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Oh my this seems to be filling up rather nicely.
As most people I am one who wants to be part of the group that is actually talking about interesting stuff, so here I go!

My name is Lars, which some, hopefully most recognize the name from the drummer of the heavy metal / thrash metal band Metallica.
I am 18 years of age, since July the 14th of this year.
In my last 6-7 weeks of schooling, which is both the most fun and painful weeks.
Though some people here recognize me as being pretty damn annoying, I hope that goes away as I am trying not to be AS annoying.
I mostly enjoy RPG games, though at the moment I am a lover of the game "PAYDAY".

What brought me to the Temp was a member here named "Kevan", no not "KiVan".
I originally joined in 2010, under the name "Spit It Out". But being the forgetful person I am, forgot the password.
Rejoining under the name "Skyrix" then asking for the change to "Chikaku-Chan".
When I joined as skyrix, for around a week I was hitting an average of 50 posts a day, and was proud of that.
In my opinion the Temp has gotten a little slow, in the areas in which I look, though I am learning a lot about consoles and handhelds, so I may be lurking there now and then.

So yeah, that is a basic view on who I am.... though I feel like I am missing a lot out....
Anyway, if you do indeed have something to ask me it is simply done by PM'ing me, though I may not act like it, I am a very open person ^.^

ZAFDeltaForce

Specialist
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I'm (Insert Chinese name here), but I go by the alias Zen. I'm 21 years old, Chinese.
I live in Singapore.
I speak English and Chinese. My command of English is miles better than my Chinese however.
I'm currently a first year at SMU, doing a Bachelors in Accountancy.
I served 2 years in the Singapore Armed Forces in the Armour Formation as a Tank Commander, hence my delayed college enrollment.
I play games primarily on the PC, occasionally gaming on my PS3, DS Lite and PSP.
Being an owner of a Supercard Mini SD, I originally came from SCDev because I had questions on my newly acquired R4 and the SCDev communtiy didn't know too much about Slot 1 flashkits then.
I joined GBATemp because I was a fledgling in the DS Slot 1 piracy scene and needed some pointers. Seeing that this was a nice community I decided to stay.
I own a first edition R4, a TTDS which I won in a competition, a Supercard Lite and a Supercard Mini SD.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ryan
Pennsylvania
Married with one child (a son)

I generally played RPG's back in the day but now I'm open to just about any genre. I've owned just about every system at one point or another. Mostly play on the Nintendo systems now when I'm with the boy but when he's not around I like to hop on the ol'360 for some FPS and such. I hang around cause I like reading what the various users post and plus this place is like a crack pipe and now I'm hooked.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm , but I also answer to any of my screen names and a variety of shortenings for any of them. I live in , but I'm currently at to go to school. I'm currently years old, used to have a dog, turtle, wild bird, chicken, budgie, fish, and various bugs that have since died due to a variety of issues. My three sizes are and yes, I am of the gender.
I work close to my school as a , so if you visit, feel free to stop by. I'm planning on becoming a after I finish school.
Once upon a time, I came across various websites to hunt for homebrew, information, and all sorts of obscurity and thus came upon this website. Seeking the foolish mortals upon which I could bestow this grand knowledge, I joined and have since posted no REAL questions. My first post was about Moonshell2. So was my second. As well as at least 5 other posts that I made when I first came. They were all answers.
I only stay around GBAtemp because I can the newer members as well as the members that might have been around for a while but somehow still act like . My posting rate is rather slow though. I like playing games, but I don't mind also playing kinds of games. With that said, I rarely play video games. I also rarely watch television, but I do like movies. Some movies like , , or are great, and as you can probably tell, I like watching romance/comedy.
My favorite kind of music is , but on the rare occasion I sometimes listen to songs from or some of the other songs that my friend once gave me. Some of my favorite pasttimes include , , , sleeping, and watching .
I have around 11 flashcarts and they are:

and I also have a slot2 3in1.
Most of my flashcarts were free of charge except for the first that I got, and the and , with the latter two being purchased with my own money.
I'm not all that amazing, but I'd like to think that I am a .

Reactions: 4 people

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I had to google [kinsoku jikou desu] after I watched Haruhi's antics as many times as I did. Seriously one of Mikuru's cute moments.

/offtopic

Reactions: TF_Slayar

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This feels like the times when you have to stand up to a bunch of random new people because the instructor ask you to, knowing very well
no one wants to.
I hope you don't mind me taking your post as a template.

See here. Introduction thread. Not much isn't it? :lol: At some point I heard about flashcarts and wanted to learn more about them. I was aspired by my psp someone hacked for me. I figure I was getting a dsi (which I sold two years later) for my Birthday (since I edge my parents on. :P), so I did some research on it and got my mom to buy it. I got them both on my Birthday. I just happen to find this site trying to get my m3i sakura setup. I had to replace it with the dstwo when it died at one point. That's pretty much what got me here. Seen the site before then, but I haven't really pay any attention to it, until that point.

Now on to the stats:

Name: Undisclosed
Marital status: Not married.
Children: o, n/a, age n/a
Weight: ~250 something (I think. I haven't weighted myself for a while.)
Current city of residence: See flag.
Favorite food: Chicken in general.
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite Movie: Unfortunately I didn't have one, despite seeing at least 5 movies in the theater this summer. I think I might watch Total Recall next. No, scratch that, I'll have to say Spirit Away and all other movies like that.
Favorite show(s): Adventure Time, One piece
Systems owned: GB,GBC, GBA, ds phat, psp , 3DS, ps1, gamecube
(I played on more systems than I own.)
Systems pending: PSV, Wii u

I usually didn't mix my ir and computer(?) life (I just didn't like doing so), so I'm surprise I revealed that much. I guess that shows how
much I got attached to this place. After looking back at my post tho, I see I still didn't revealed that much at all.

Edit: Realized my link didn't go where I wanted it to. Fixed it.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...