Who the hell are you?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Vulpes Abnocto, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Condarkness_XY

Condarkness_XY GBAtemp Regular

Apr 23, 2018
    United States
    Where I want to be
    Sigh...Well, I might as well start again...name is Condarkness_XY, I had another account condarkness a while back.

Either way, condarkness is an interesting name I came up with in high school. Con is the word for with in Spanish(i don't speak Spanish, although some of my family does), and con is also the word for against in English. So really what this name means is that you are either with or against darkness, and the path you choose is up to you.

Name: Rohit
    Profession: Engineer
    Currently choosing between grad schools: Rutgers, Wisconsin-Madison, UT Dallas, George Mason, etc
    Own a home
    Single
    Favorite Place: Cancun, Mexico

bennyman123abc likes this.
  2. AdenTheThird

AdenTheThird GBATemp's official Weedle fanatic!

Apr 1, 2018
    United States
    Route 2
    I'm Aden
    I talk a lot and am quite annoying and funny (:
    I like Super Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon primarily on 3ds and COD Zombies on Xbox 360.
    I like helping people out, even though sometimes I'm really bad at it.
    I first found GBATemp while searching Pokemon homebrew guides, and lurked for about 3 months after that until I created an account.
    I like the slightly stale sense of humor and sarcasm here. I fit right in!
    I also am diagnosed with Weedle Addiction.

3. aykay55

aykay55 Professional Idiot

Apr 14, 2017
    United States
    Where the buffalo roam.
    Hello, I’m aykay55 with a G. I am a dev who worked on every exploit for every console since the Wii. I like listening to Walmart Kid yodel and love PUBG. Fortnite sucks, and so does Ninja. Ali-A is beast. The Virtual Boy was the best console on the planet, and my uncle was the guy who invented it. He’s rich and lives in a mansion in Saudi with his 17 wives and 94 children, and also created the Pokémon Company. He made Pokémon Go and got arrested for playing it but payed his way out of jail. He created the oil industry and made the Middle East wha it is today. He provided funding and designed the nukes made for North Korea and he helped shut down Green Energy research to save his main source of income. I love my uncle.

If you actually believed any of this shit....

bennyman123abc and JellyPerson like this.
  4. AdenTheThird

AdenTheThird GBATemp's official Weedle fanatic!

Apr 1, 2018
    United States
    Route 2
    That's incredible! Yes, fortnight sucks lol

5. Soilboi

Soilboi Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2018
    United States
    Hey dudes, I am enjoying my new handle so call me by that.
    I'm a 24 year old wild west soil cowboy. Currently I am getting my BS in Soils but I should be starting my doctoral program in the fall. (I plan on never being employed</3)
    I'm currently working on boring science stuff with exciting drones that use thermal cameras to tell me stuff about landscapes.
    I usually prefer handheld adventure games like LoZ:OOA and the turn based combat like fire emblem.
    Outside of handheld games I'm normally a PC gamer, walking simulators like the new Myst (Obduction) are my cup of tea.
    I do a lot of GIS work and grow plants like spinach and succulents.

In my past I used to do a lot of weird things, like I worked for the worlds largest operating telescope for a while, I got to work with big LASERS :D.

My last fourms all evaporated and while gaming isn't really my biggest hobby, I just wanted to bother bunch of people and get more contacts around the world!

6. ChaoticCinnabon

ChaoticCinnabon GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2015
    Canada
    ???
    I'm an antisocial clusterf##k of a human being who takes pride in being as useful as possible.
    my first video game console was a playstation two (yes i'm rather early to the gaming scene) and i started modding a video game generation later (wii)
    I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and i'm all outta bubblegum try to lurk and just have a blast doing so.
    I loathe overwatch like your average tf2 player.
    I think google ruined youtube beyond repair.
    I've played tons of indie games and i almost consider them a form of art, as odd as it may sound...
    i came here originally just to ask one silly question about luma3ds but a few weeks ago i decided to stay i guess.

Hopefully i'm not a pest to anyone.

Last edited by ChaoticCinnabon, May 12, 2018
  7. lcie nimbus

lcie nimbus 100th degree asskicker

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    Updating......

Adding Writer status.....

Added Wiki admin status.....

Adding Discord admin status......

Adding Writing addiction status.......

Adding Lewd writer status......

Adding Fictional character status.......

Adding Newbie helper status.....

Adding Mild Horror writer Status.....

Update complete.

8. SuperKirbylover

SuperKirbylover Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2018
    United States
    planet earth
    i came in because i was having trouble trying to hack my 3ds for a custom theme. this place seems cool so i'm stayin around
    im a Female Homosapien of the sexuality Bisexual. not sure why i wanted to say that, it just sounds funny in my head

i know lua, c#, and i draw a lot. im 16 years old and im an ok person

9. deltamind

deltamind Member

Newcomer
    May 20, 2018
    United States
    You are an interesting kid, if you are one. :P

10. XDel
    This message by XDel has been removed from public view by Cyan, Sep 7, 2018, Reason: not eof.
    Sep 7, 2018
  11. Bullseye
    This message by Bullseye has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Nov 30, 2018, Reason: Not the EoF.
    Nov 30, 2018