Who the hell are you?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Vulpes Abnocto, Aug 11, 2012.

1. iAqua

iAqua

GBAtemp Patron
    iAqua is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 7, 2015
    Antarctica
    i've lost all respect for you, but hey, thanks for introducing yourself, nice to know more about you! :)

pandavova likes this.
  2. bennyman123abc

bennyman123abc Master of the Script Kiddies

Mar 21, 2013
    United States
    Training some more Script Kiddies
    What the hell is wrong with Yuri On Ice? It's my favorite anime and really deserves more respect!

3. lonewolf08

lonewolf08 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    Disregard previous message.

Last edited by lonewolf08, Aug 8, 2017
  4. SimplyFedorable

SimplyFedorable Evangelion Geek

Apr 7, 2016
    United States
    melee hell
    (snip)

Last edited by SimplyFedorable, Apr 2, 2018
    DayVeeBoi likes this.
  5. DeoNaught

DeoNaught I break all the warranties

Aug 22, 2016
    United States
    Constant Fear
    DO you think you "Miss out" on anything bc your vegetarian?
    I want to become Vegetarian......

Also, You should ask to change your username now, before its too late.

6. SimplyFedorable

SimplyFedorable Evangelion Geek

Apr 7, 2016
    United States
    melee hell
    I'm vegetarian mostly because I grew up in a vegetarian house hold and I feel like absolute shit if I eat meat. I guess I don't miss anything cause I never really had meat. There are times that are a bit awkward, like if you go over to someone's house and they prepare some huge turkey or something like that, but as long as your polite there is no real issue.

99% of the time if you go out to eat somewhere there is going to be a good vegetarian option, and at the very least you can get a salad

Last edited by SimplyFedorable, Aug 14, 2017
    DeoNaught likes this.
  7. tetrabrik

tetrabrik Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2017
    United States
    I'm Joe. at least that's what I say at starbucks, otherwise they always butcher my real name. I'm 33 y/o. I code mobile games for a living. I live in Cali near the beach. cath me with my 3ds on the surfliner.

8. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2016
    Netherlands
    South-Holland
    Name: Jaap
    Marital status: married.
    Job: technician (electronics)
    Children: none
    Weight: about 67Kg
    living in the neighborhood of: Rotterdam
    Favorite food: Lasagne.
    Favorite color: Purple.
    Favorite Movie: Rain man.
    Favorite show(s): Ranma ½
    Systems owned: PC, Snes, gameboy pocked (broken but still), notebook, dumb smartphone.
    (I played on about all game systems you can think of).

MegaStephen likes this.
  9. AppleSnapple

AppleSnapple Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2017
    United States
    The Middle of Nowhere
    My Name is AppleSnapple. Just call me Apple, Snapple, or any other derivative of that.

I'm Not Posting My Age.

I like almost every genre of video games on all consoles

I sometimes pirate games

10. Mr_Reaper
    This message by Mr_Reaper has been removed from public view by Cyan, Sep 30, 2017, Reason: spamming on purpose.
    Sep 30, 2017
  11. THYPLEX

THYPLEX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2017
    Italy
    Rome
    The passion is strong in you Luke

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Attached Files:

Minox likes this.
  12. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    DayVeeBoi likes this.
  13. THYPLEX

THYPLEX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2017
    Italy
    Rome
  14. Sathya

Sathya GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    my name is sathya and.... i dont know. what that mean of this thread.
    Ok
    but now im only thingking about "how can i get the sneek files again. I send a pm to obcd, he was last seen in 1 oct 2017. I hope i can get the files again.
    my age is 14 and 56 days.
    I like to play piano without teacher or lessons.
    and like also playing game, accordion, and fix some electronics and repair our car mercedes g 300
    also like eating
    Favorite movie is Flash
    Favorite foods is Rendang. *search on google and you will know "what is rendang"

Last edited by Sathya, Oct 26, 2017
    KlasseyKreations likes this.
  15. AL_16

AL_16 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 13, 2017
    Ukraine
    OK. My name is AL_16
    Weight:69
    Job: yes, i have it
    Food: everything with meat
    Drink: strong alcohol
    Movie:Knockin' On Heaven's Door, 1997
    Music: DnB, Breakbeat, Drumstep, Deep house, minimal tech..........................
    My platforms: PC, PS1,2,3, PSP, XBox original, SEGA MD1,2(PAL), ZX Spectrum(clone from 90x), GBC,GBA,GBA SP, NDS FAT,Lite,DSIXL.....

16. guilem

guilem Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2018
    Estonia
    Hi, my name is guilem.
    Young Electronics engineer and i like to buy broken stuff, fixit, hack it, play a couple of hours and put it in a shelf.
    I have own GBC, GB SP, DS slim (the first one that i broke and i had to fix with 13 years), PSP, PS vita, 3ds and 3ds XL.

Right know working on:
    PSP clear case + 4000mAh battery mod
    old 3DS XL (wet) resurrection project + clear case mod

Sathya likes this.
  17. kai_dranzer2003
    This message by kai_dranzer2003 has been removed from public view by Cyan, Jan 24, 2018, Reason: troll attempt? don't post if you don't have anything to say..
    Jan 23, 2018
  18. Jayenkai

Jayenkai Makes Games

Dec 25, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Bolton, England
    Hello, I'm Jayenkai, and I made a handful of fun Nintendo DS Homebrew games. JNKPlat, Sheep Goes Left, Platdude's Retro Collection and more.. You might've played one or two of them.
    I typically write A Game A Week, over at the imaginatively titled AGameAWeek.com, but my weekly games tend to be for desktop systems, though I also have about 100 AndroidTV games to my name.
    Last week I ordered a 3DS flashcart.

x65943, DeoNaught and TotalInsanity4 like this.
  19. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    That's a REALLY impressive bio

x65943 likes this.
  20. Bondgirl85

Bondgirl85 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2018
    United States
    I prefer to not state my name here in public.
    I am in my 30's.
    I am married and have two children
    I live in the US
    I work as a janitor and on disability and also trying to be an actress, I am in a play right now
    I prefer handheld gaming systems so I play the Switch and Nintendo 3DS

I have used cheating devices like Gameshark and codes in old games that were put into the games by the companies who made the games. It's made the games more fun that way too. I have also used Game Genie.

I first heard of homebrewing in 2009 and I wanted it on my Wii because it had free games with it and an emulator you could put on but I didn't know anything about hacking. I came here when I was doing research on trying to figure out how to hack my 3DS and if I can add any new custom ware to it. I tried youtube and the 3DS guide and found everything complicated because none of the instructions were clear enough for me and extra information confused me when it doesn't get to the point. I was not able to find a dummy guide for 3DS hacking. Then I googled seedimer and it brought me to a thread here and I joined just to do the hacking since it said it was for noobs so I figured the guide would be dummy enough for me to understand and follow and it said to ask questions if anything isn't clear. I used a spare 3DS I don't even use to hack for in case I bricked it and I only had it because of the edition. I had trouble and then the rest was simple and I hacked it and installed the freeshop and was able to watch two Dreamwork shorts that are no longer in the eshop. I was not able to watch those on my hacked Euro 3DS done by someone else because those two shorts were the US and it wouldn't work on the 3DS due to it not being the right region even though it's region free but apparently not all programs will bypass it. But lot of US titles work with it and very few do not so I go with the EU version. I only wanted to see the shorts so I guess that was a good justification for the freeshop. It only cost me $2 and I didn't have to buy the R4 card or something. I also made sure to back the card up on my PC in case the card ever corrupts so I wouldn't have to reinstall everything.

The other thing I have done in the past was put reloaded on my laptop and DOSBOX so I could play old computer games from my childhood and other Super Solver games I never got to play as a child. Then my computer had a lot of viruses so it had to be taken in and everything needed to be reinstalled and I didn't bother reinstalling the two programs and all of the games and then my computer was having problems again so I had windows reinstalled and that didn't work because it turned out to be hardware issues than software so my computer was sent in and I got a new hard drive and new mother board so the computer was like brand new and I never bothered reinstalling the programs again because doing it is a pain in the butt and time consuming and then I have to figure out again how to do it by looking it up. And I wasn't playing the games anymore anyway.

I will never use my primary 3DS to hack because I use online services for Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Rumble World but overall I don't do any online gaming.

Sonic Angel Knight likes this.
  21. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    What kind of games do you have or play currently? Also What kind of play are you featured in? :)

22. Bondgirl85

Bondgirl85 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2018
    United States
    Right now I only have Mario Kart, Zelda, and Mario Odyssey. The rest I just rent from Gamefly and play and return and the game I have from them right now is Sonic Forces. If you mean twitch, I don't do any live gaming, I don't know how to do that stuff.

I have a lot of 3DS games, digital and cartridges that I actually own. I don't play most of them because I tend to move onto other games and I haven't touched my unhacked 3DS much since I got my first modded one. Then some of the files corrupted on it so I haven't been playing that one much either because I fear it will happen again even though I know I can just reformat it again and put the files back on it because I have it backed up and go buy another sd card to see if that will fix the problem if it was indeed the card than losing internet that caused it. I was in the eshop when the internet shut off and that was when some of the files went corrupted. I mostly lost my custom themes because lot of those files went corrupt.

I basically modded my other 3DS for the first time just so I could watch two videos that are no longer in the eshop and they won't play on my other one because it's a EU system. But nope I haven't put any games on that one like I had with my EU one.

I have been playing Breath of the Wild again just farming things because I already completed it and now I want to get the DLC when it gets into my budget. You can thank my son for that. When I do touch my hacked 3DS I bought, I just play Swap Doodle taking Doodle Lessons and I keep checking to be sure the card still hasn't corrupted again. Last time I was not able to open Swap Doodle or Anemone, or data management when some files got corrupted. Now I keep checking to see if my systems are still unbanned.