Hacking Who ordered a Supercard DS?

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yea.. i dont have much experience with this so could someone enlighten me on it..

i payed using paypal..
the thing was that i was slow .. i used my money to transfer from my bank to paypal on the 24th..
and it says it would take 3 days. around 28.

and i used my paypal to pay on supercardstore on the 24th
in my paypal account the status that i payed for my supercard with.. it says status is uncleared
saying expected clearing time = dec 28th

so will the money go through safely?
usually does it take 3 days for all paypal payments?

i did however already received the email that says i have already payed them with my paypal though.

DShunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
M3 DS Simply huh.......I'm sorry but that has to be the WORST name I've ever heard for a flashcart. That name alone is turning me off from buying one lol. Even if it kicks more ass than any other slot-1 card, that "simply" would just annoy me to death lol.Â
grog.gif

I think the right name should be M3 DS Simple, must be due to bad engrish the name turn out to be DS "Simply" LOL. Regardless Im gonna to see which slot-1 turns out to be the best and affordable, my money is either on Supercard, M3 or the r4.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh yea.. i dont have much experience with this so could someone enlighten me on it..

i payed using paypal..
the thing was that i was slow .. i used my money to transfer from my bank to paypal on the 24th..
and it says it would take 3 days. around 28.

and i used my paypal to pay on supercardstore on the 24th
in my paypal account the status that i payed for my supercard with.. it says status is uncleared
saying expected clearing time = dec 28th

so will the money go through safely?
usually does it take 3 days for all paypal payments?

i did however already received the email that says i have already payed them with my paypal though.
I don't quite understand what you're saying but a bank transfer>paypal is instant. Shouldn't have any waiting time. Regardless, if PP says you paid supercardstore and you've got an email confirming the payment, then it's paid. PP pulled the funds from whatever sources you specified automatically (bank or cc) and of course, it'll pull from the PP balance in either part or full if it can. For instance, I only had about $20 in the PP account I used. I went to supercardstore.com, and bought my card. What PP does is it'll look at the total ($50), look at what you have in your PP account ($20), and then pull from sources (that you specify) to get the other $30 to complete the transaction. Don't know if that helps any
wink2.gif

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks katalyst
i was thinking paypal would sent that email to anyone who payed even if they didnt have the money

cool i look forward to the 29th and see if he would ship our supercard ds!

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks katalyst
i was thinking paypal would sent that email to anyone who payed even if they didnt have the money

cool i look forward to the 29th and see if he would ship our supercard ds!
Well...that's actually pretty true from what I've seen with PayPal. The thing is, PP still sends the money to supercardstore.com and as far as you having the money/not having the money, that's all between you and PP themselves. They'll handle that if it takes the waiting time until the funds process or them putting your balance at a negative. Either way, supercardstore still gets their money and therefore your card is still ordered. ;o

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well just ordered mine from Gamersection.ca. Good place to order if you are Canadian. Called them and it should ship tommorow. Beats waiting until Friday for all you that ordered from Supercardstore.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well just ordered mine from Gamersection.ca. Good place to order if you are Canadian. Called them and it should ship tommorow. Beats waiting until Friday for all you that ordered from Supercardstore.
That looks like a pretty decent deal for Canadians. Anyone in the US would probably be better off with supercardstore. You'd have to wait a few days while they're backordered, but beats paying an extra $16.

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah free shipping!
i dont know why supercardstore.com isnt more popular or famous
i mean no shipping?? thats crazy..

realhotstuff might be good at fast delivery and all that but u still have to pay for shipping..

astonius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one from hopebuy.com on the 23rd. It shipped out yesterday. I didn't realize that hopebuy was more expensive than most other stores... :\ Oh well

Vincent Vega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ordered: 15/DEC/2006
Ship Location: China

Still waiting... choose Registered Air Mail as shipping method. It took ages!
wtf.gif

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm did anyone ordering from supercardstore.com
get their dispatched email yet??

i ordered on the 24th and havent gotten a email saying it was shipped yet..

edit: and the site says "Sold out until Jan 5th"
I wonder if all the orders were shipped out
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

i dont want to wait until jan 5th to get mine shipped

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. This morning it still had the Dec. 29th date. What I'm hoping they did is only let people order for as many as they were getting. As in, if they were receiving 300 on Dec. 29th, then they'd take 300 orders. Once that number was hit or surpassed, they put the Jan. date for their next batch that they'll get. If that's the case, then everyone that ordered should still get theirs shipped on the 29th. I seriously hope I don't have to wait until the 5th.

Sigma83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered mine from GamerSection on the 26, shipped on the 28th. Fantastic service. 49.95$ US plus some shipping charge. 3-5 business days through fedex.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-