Who here has a facebook?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have it. My girlfriend made me make one so she could set her relationship status, but I actually use it now

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have one. God, it's really fallen in the recent past though with all of the addon crap they threw on. It was better when it was for university students only, now it's pretty much a MySpace clone.

I'm pretty sure you have to be a fellow student and a friend to even see my profile, ahahaha.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
martin88 said:
greyhound said:
hundreds of employers check out prospective employee facebook accounts before they even get to the interview stage.
I thought they can't see your profile unless you add them as a friend.
not true. i cracked 8 of my classmates facebooks and displayed the passwords in a powerpoint presentation about privacy for school.

S

ScuberSteve

I have a facebook...

xJonny said:
And if you're a teacher and you post pictures that are suggestive...
I've seen my 7th grade teacher in a tube top spilling drinks on her friends.
Pretty awesome for blackmail.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
GBAtemp group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13865279570

If this is wrong mods then I'll close it.
I joined
laugh.gif

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I signed up to see some pics from my mates 21st birthday party, then suddenly all these people who somehow remember me from way back in the day at 6th form have added me. Most of 'em don't even talk, I think it's just a thing to see how many friends you can get listed. Some good friends I'd forgotten though have got back in contact through facebook. I don't agree with the photos and that though, I feel like a perv or like I'm rifling through someones private collection if I look at someones pics. Wouldn't put my own pics on, the only people that see my pictures are the people that now me well enough for me to personally show them, not some random lass/dude I used to go to school with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5