Feedback Something is wrong with Facebook— HELP!

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something is definitely wrong. For an example, I clicked facebook and check my friend. I noticed two different friends: friends and message. And other is friends and following. Where is message? I cant click to send message to my messenger becaue it says following. I dont want it. I believe thst message Just disappeared and I dont know where to bring “message” back. Look:

Attachments

• IMG_9842.jpeg
    IMG_9842.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9841.jpeg
    IMG_9841.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 19

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something is definitely wrong. For an example, I clicked facebook and check my friend. I noticed two different friends: friends and message. And other is friends and following. Where is message? I cant click to send message to my messenger becaue it says following. I dont want it. I believe thst message Just disappeared and I dont know where to bring “message” back. Look:

They probably restrict people from messaging them

Reactions: AncientBoi

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No once I blocked someone then unblock someone and now we becomes friend and all I see is friends and following instead of friends and message. My friend was frustrated and had same issues as mine.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No once I blocked someone then unblock someone and now we becomes friend and all I see is friends and following instead of friends and message. My friend was frustrated and had same issues as mine.

I don't meant that the person blocked you completely they just blocked you from messaging them. On facebook blocking there is a section on block messages.

1693187669039.png

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is restriction list? And no my friend and I already unblocking each others and friends again but we both got following instead of messages. *scratch head*

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, how did you resolve it? What did you find to be the problem?

Okay... When you blocked someone or someone blocked you. Either you unblocked then you will have a slightly problem not able to sent message to this person you unblocked. You will have to find this person's name and try to send it and you will see "unblock name" and clicked it then message will reveal and you will be able to sent. That's strange. I unblocked or this person unblocked me then message should automatically appeared but it didnt. That's how we figure it out.

Reactions: Alexander1970

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay... When you blocked someone or someone blocked you. Either you unblocked then you will have a slightly problem not able to sent message to this person you unblocked. You will have to find this person's name and try to send it and you will see "unblock name" and clicked it then message will reveal and you will be able to sent. That's strange. I unblocked or this person unblocked me then message should automatically appeared but it didnt. That's how we figure it out.
Huh...sounds confusing, and unnecessarily difficult.

Reactions: spotanjo3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?