Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pottageb

Trophies
XP
Country
do the math mate. thats only america, but it wont be 30 million for japan/europe will it? so its completely out of the question for 40 million people to own a flash card.

get real

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
do the math mate. thats only america, but it wont be 30 million for japan/europe will it? so its completely out of the question for 40 million people to own a flash card.

get real

lecture.gif
Incorrect. I did not come up with the number 40 million.

EM0rox

Trophies
Website
www.emogame.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone who posted a lame ass comment in this thread, grow up... if you want to play the game that's fine..... wait for it to be released like any other f**king game and calm the hell down, take your meds and chill...

First 3 letters of your name sais it all.

and your unfounded stereotype "sais" it all

For all you know my name is Eric Miller and I think I "rock" aka "rox"... nice try though, being a naive child was soooo much fun... I miss those days...

Deusmecha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone who posted a lame ass comment in this thread, grow up... if you want to play the game that's fine..... wait for it to be released like any other f**king game and calm the hell down, take your meds and chill...

For all you know my name is Eric Miller and I think I "rock" aka "rox"... nice try though, being a naive child was soooo much fun... I miss those days...

For the record, you really don't make yourself look too intelligent with these childish comments. Mind refraining from them and staying on topic?

thisUsernameIScr

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For the record, you really don't make yourself look too intelligent with these childish comments. Mind refraining from them and staying on topic?

Can we have quote wars now?

trelantana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No.

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece

No we can't...

Edit: We are bad!!
evil.gif

thisUsernameIScr

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No.

Why not? C'mon yer no fun.

Kane Night

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No.

Why not? C'mon yer no fun... asshat.
*gasp*

thisUsernameIScr

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No.

*gasp* I can't find my dangly parts!
ohnose

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe how fast and popular this topic has gotten! It'll catch up to OrR's DS in no time
tongue.gif

Anyways, I check gbatemp every minute only because I've got nothing better to do with my time at work
tongue.gif

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece

No.

ohnose
STOOOPPPP IIIITTTTTT!!!!

( go on its fun!! )

thisUsernameIScr

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No.

ohnose
STOOOPPPP IIIITTTTTT!!!!

( go on its fun!! )

SCCCHRREEEEECH
Tha pokethrad is flying off the rails! ALERT THE ENGINEER!

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No.

ohnose
STOOOPPPP IIIITTTTTT!!!!

( go on its fun!! )
Dammit, I hate when people keep quoting, especially when I'm here playing Pokemond Diamond bootleg version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?