Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maximum quote limit reached!!!
blink.gif

thisUsernameIScr

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone who posted a lame ass comment in this thread, grow up... if you want to play the game that's fine..... wait for it to be released like any other f**king game and calm the hell down, take your meds and chill...

First 3 letters of your name sais it all.

and your unfounded stereotype "sais" it all

For all you know my name is Eric Miller and I think I "rock" aka "rox"... nice try though, being a naive child was soooo much fun... I miss those days...

For the record, you really don't make yourself look too intelligent with these childish comments. Mind refraining from them and staying on topic?

Can we have quote wars now?

No.

Why not? C'mon yer no fun... asshat.
*gasp* I can't find my dangly parts!
ohnose
STOOOPPPP IIIITTTTTT!!!!

( go on its fun!! )
Dammit, I hate when people keep quoting, especially when I'm here playing Pokemond Diamond bootleg version.

Yes, the limit may be reached, but we can surpass these limits in spirit!
VIVA LA QUOTEVELUTION!

trelantana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, a quote limit. That was unexpected. I wasn't made aware of this. What else have I not been told? Why are we all spamming? I do not understand. Can someone explain? Elaborate? Explain in detail? Viva la revolution? Is Diamond or Pearl released yet?

I assume the answer is no, but I just have to know. Now please, let's slow the spamming.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There's a lot of spam in this thread - this isn't the testing area you know
wink.gif

Unless you have something worthwhile to add to the conversation, don't even think about clicking that reply button.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink.gif

Unless you have something worthwhile to add to the conversation, don't even think about clicking that reply button.
*Clicks*
Just wanted to add that some games you can play while waiting are:
Custom Robo
Puzzle Quest
Hotel Dusk
Spectrobes
Tennis no Ouji Sama Crystal Drive
And more, please do this and come back Sunday so you don't fry the server. (900 users refreshing all at once will do that, most likely)

Oh, and I will trade you all Arceus if you want some, I have plenty of em in my (J) diamond.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The worst part about this is my friends are bugging me every day with this. "NO pokemans!? I THOUGHT BOOTLEG! NO POKEMOOON!!?" At least tomorrow's Friday and on Monday all my friends will come to school with their DSes ready to brag about their Chimchars (they're ALL going to pick that stupid thing. Seriously, another Fire/Fighting starter?).

I'm choosing Piplup. Water/Steel love.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone who posted a lame ass comment in this thread, grow up... if you want to play the game that's fine..... wait for it to be released like any other f**king game and calm the hell down, take your meds and chill...

First 3 letters of your name sais it all.

and your unfounded stereotype "sais" it all

For all you know my name is Eric Miller and I think I "rock" aka "rox"... nice try though, being a naive child was soooo much fun... I miss those days...

For the record, you really don't make yourself look too intelligent with these childish comments. Mind refraining from them and staying on topic?

Can we have quote wars now?

No.

Why not? C'mon yer no fun... asshat.
*gasp* I can't find my dangly parts!
ohnose
STOOOPPPP IIIITTTTTT!!!!

( go on its fun!! )
Dammit, I hate when people keep quoting, especially when I'm here playing Pokemond Diamond bootleg version.

Whoops!!

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The worst part about this is my friends are bugging me every day with this. "NO pokemans!? I THOUGHT BOOTLEG! NO POKEMOOON!!?" At least tomorrow's Friday and on Monday all my friends will come to school with their DSes ready to brag about their Chimchars (they're ALL going to pick that stupid thing. Seriously, another Fire/Fighting starter?).

I'm choosing Piplup. Water/Steel love.
Don't talk shit about Chimchar. Once he develops and passes puberty and be comes an adult, he can rape anyone as Infernape. Physical Sweeper, Special Sweeper or Mixed Sweeper, it doesn't matter.

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wink.gif

*Clicks*
Just wanted to add that some games you can play while waiting are:
Custom Robo
Puzzle Quest
Hotel Dusk
Spectrobes
Tennis no Ouji Sama Crystal Drive
And more, please do this and come back Sunday so you don't fry the server. (900 users refreshing all at once will do that, most likely)

Oh, and I will trade you all Arceus if you want some, I have plenty of em in my (J) diamond.

You forgot the best game of all time... Tingle's Balloon Fight!

c0rderr0y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm we havent quoted a movie in a while..... oh well better to stay on topic... Why can't Canadians dump the game??!!??!? (I really dont care when the roms come out posting in this thread is fun as hell)

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm we havent quoted a movie in a while..... oh well better to stay on topic... Why can't Canadians dump the game??!!??!? (I really dont care when the roms come out posting in this thread is fun as hell)
The game was also sold early in the US aswell. It isn't just Canadians. The game probably has a new protection that only a few groups can get around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...