Hacking Who do I have to pay?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What else do you need? Perfect Rom compatibility, homebrew support, A active team. And if the DSi gets a firmware update to block flashcards you can always flash the M3 Zero so it will work again. And M3 Zero will have the same features as M3 Sakura has most likely and if we ever unlock DSi mode you can always flash the M3 and make have DSi mode.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once someone cracks DSi mode, you'll see a flood of full-featured DSi carts. When they release a DSi enhanced or exclusive game, then the hacking will truly begin.

As it is now, just be glad they make the half-arsed carts for DSi. To be honest though, I wish they wouldn't have made any. The DSi really needed to fail, IMO. Think how many people wouldn't have bought a DSi if there were no working flashcarts for it.

But then again.....if no flashcarts were ever made to work on it, Ninty probably would have already killed off the lites and phats.

Double-edged sword, me thinks. But then I'm quite biased where the DSi is concerned.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
aaronslife said:
Alright... this is taking too long.

someone get me a developer. and ask them how much money they need to come up with some awesome firmware and a badass card.

like CycloDS but... for the DSi.

-Aaron

Say Whut?

what do you want from a DSi card to play games on?! well they already make them there are loads of them prolly one for every make of card that's out there already as above Acekard,TTDS,R4,M3,EZ etc etc

and afaik there are NO DSi dedicated games out there yet (excluding DSiware titles) and they all run on both DSi and DS/lite hence there are just the standard DSi flash cards that are out there!
smile.gif

I think if the CYCLO team were going to release a new card they would of announced it by now and so far they havent they cannot hold their forum together never mind organize a new card to be made!

the M3zero card out soon seems to be the way to go with everything updateable so long as they keep up with their updates it will be pretty good card!

the EZVi card is also updatable so these will be no doubt the 2 cards to watch!

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
aaronslife said:
Alright... this is taking too long.

someone get me a developer. and ask them how much money they need to come up with some awesome firmware and a badass card.

like CycloDS but... for the DSi.

-Aaron

Say Whut?

what do you want from a DSi card to play games on?! well they already make them there are loads of them prolly one for every make of card that's out there already as above Acekard,TTDS,R4,M3,EZ etc etc

and afaik there are NO DSi dedicated games out there yet (excluding DSiware titles) and they all run on both DSi and DS/lite hence there are just the standard DSi flash cards that are out there!
smile.gif

I think if the CYCLO team were going to release a new card they would of announced it by now and so far they havent they cannot hold their forum together never mind organize a new card to be made!

the M3zero card out soon seems to be the way to go with everything updateable so long as they keep up with their updates it will be pretty good card!

the EZVi card is also updatable so these will be no doubt the 2 cards to watch!

M3 will be the 1 to pick out of the 2, the EZ team hast even fix the alpha 2.00 firmware to boot anything on the EZ5i, not even home brew, it just stills at loading and black screen on home brew.
(getting the M3i0, Even thought I got an EZ5i, as a replacement as there should be better skins and firmware)

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Once someone cracks DSi mode, you'll see a flood of full-featured DSi carts. When they release a DSi enhanced or exclusive game, then the hacking will truly begin.

As it is now, just be glad they make the half-arsed carts for DSi. To be honest though, I wish they wouldn't have made any. The DSi really needed to fail, IMO. Think how many people wouldn't have bought a DSi if there were no working flashcarts for it.

But then again.....if no flashcarts were ever made to work on it, Ninty probably would have already killed off the lites and phats.

Double-edged sword, me thinks. But then I'm quite biased where the DSi is concerned.

Yeah, the DSi really needed to fail. I'd been hoping for a new console altogether, upgrading everything the DS has to offer. Instead, we get the DSi which hints that the DS won't die for a while...unfortunately.

Pretty off-topic, but nintendo purposely tossed out their plans for a new gameboy because of the popularity of the DS.

article here

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yah you'd also have to pay that person to buy multiple of the not yet released Dsi-enhanced games to try and find an exploit, but still that might not also work out because ninty could always be smart and make sure you can't do that, also one person may not be able to do ALL that. And if he could he would cost alot more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-