Who Are You?

DaNIeL<X>

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, my name's DaNIeL and I just registered here at the temp but I do not know much about other members in this site so I made this post. I only know Narin and JPH because we talk like everyday at the IRC and I registered to get help on complicated things at the same time so have a little time to post, thanks
yaynds.gif

BTW if I am being corny because I made this post, it's because that I don't like to post on topics without being recognized by other members
lecture.gif
lol and yes, I'm daniel from DS-Scene.net.

Cheers, GBAtemp!

DaNIeL<X>

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh hi Den or can I even call you Den? I didn't know you're Pinoy (maybe because your country is set to US lol). Anyways, nice to meet you,kuya
yaynds.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DaNIeL said:
Oh hi Den or can I even call you Den? I didn't know you're Pinoy (maybe because your country is set to US lol). Anyways, nice to meet you,kuya
yaynds.gif
Yeah, people call me Densetsu3000, Densetsu, Den, D3k, Den-Den, whatever. No problem!

Sorry, the flag can be misleading...I'm a Fil-Am. Some think I'm Japanese, but I'm a pure-blooded Pinoy. Can't speak Tagalog though...but I understand some Ilocano.

Nice to meet you too!
biggrin.gif
Enjoy the 'Temp!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel