Who Are You?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DaNIeL<X>, Feb 18, 2009.

1. DaNIeL<X>
    OP

DaNIeL<X> Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    KOH
    Hey guys, my name's DaNIeL and I just registered here at the temp but I do not know much about other members in this site so I made this post. I only know Narin and JPH because we talk like everyday at the IRC and I registered to get help on complicated things at the same time so have a little time to post, thanks [​IMG]

BTW if I am being corny because I made this post, it's because that I don't like to post on topics without being recognized by other members [​IMG] lol and yes, I'm daniel from DS-Scene.net.

Cheers, GBAtemp!

2. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
  3. DaNIeL<X>
    OP

DaNIeL<X> Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    KOH
    Oh hi Den or can I even call you Den? I didn't know you're Pinoy (maybe because your country is set to US lol). Anyways, nice to meet you,kuya [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Hello there.

Moved your thread to Introductions.

5. DaNIeL<X>
    OP

DaNIeL<X> Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    KOH
    Hi Hadrian moderator. Nice to meet you [​IMG] and thanks for moving this thread [​IMG]

6. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
    Yeah, people call me Densetsu3000, Densetsu, Den, D3k, Den-Den, whatever. No problem!

Sorry, the flag can be misleading...I'm a Fil-Am. Some think I'm Japanese, but I'm a pure-blooded Pinoy. Can't speak Tagalog though...but I understand some Ilocano.

Nice to meet you too! [​IMG] Enjoy the 'Temp!

7. KingBlank

KingBlank King of Nothing

Sep 17, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    they were green butterflies with little white spots, lots of blue lines and yellow pokerdots [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]