Hacking Whitescreen on 2ds xl flashcart

Mild_Curry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 2ds xl and the flashcart I am using is the 'r4i gold plus'. I used the ntr boot setting on the card so I now have luma custom firmware.

I have set it back to the nds setting and have used a 4 gb micro sd card and downloaded the latest wood kernal from the website on the card. The menu boots up absolutely fine and I have put the .trim.nds file that I extracted from the cartridge of pokemon white 2 using gm9. My problem is that whenever I try to launch this, I get a white screen that persists.

Help is appreciated

Mild_Curry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't this to install TWloader? I've already tried this but TWloader doesn't support the one game I want to do this for (Poekemon white 2).

Mild_Curry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh sorry, I assumed it was because it had TWL which I atomatically associated with TWloader.
Anyway I can't be redirected by any of the links to what I assume to be the cias.

Mild_Curry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe, What do you suggest I do.
For information I originally went into gm9 and then took the .trim.nds file and ignored the other one, and ripped the save using TWLsaveTool and I have put them into the root of the micro sd card for the flashcart

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe, What do you suggest I do.
For information I originally went into gm9 and then took the .trim.nds file and ignored the other one, and ripped the save using TWLsaveTool and I have put them into the root of the micro sd card for the flashcart
i think the game needs to be patched etc and being a DSi compatible game
you may need to find a **patched** version of the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...