OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello
I live in the UAE and we don't have an official Microsoft dealer for the x-box so the shops import them.Because of that we have all of the xbox versions and by that i mean the regions.American,European and Japanese xboxs are sold here.Which version should I get in terms of games release dates?I heard the USA games are released alot earlier than European edition.(I am thinking of the xbox because of the limited ps3s and because its too expensive to get it with a cable and additional controller and games+1080p HDTV!I already have a 720HDTV and the xbox premium comes with hdtv component cables so it will be way cheaper)

Thanks in advance....

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The premium version is much better value.
As for regions, most games get a US release first and soon after a EUR release, though this is not always the case.
Some games can get released in one region and not the other or the dates are far apart.
The games from America should be cheaper as well.
Some games are region free but there aren't many of them.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, get the Premium at all costs, the Core pack is a scam, avoid it. If you don't have enough money for the Premium pack yet, then wait and save up some more, because you're going to regret it later on, when you want to buy all those extras the Premium pack has, you'll end up spending more money than what you paid for it in the Premium pack.

*EDIT* Oh shit, I just read legendofphil's and Qrayzie's posts
tongue.gif
. Now to answer your question, if you really have access to all the regions, I would totally go for the USA one. They have all the games much earlier (in most cases) and they get way more exclusives than Europe does.

inter4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply.I meant what region should I get and the USA 360 seems the best.Don't worry Jax I am going to get the Wii on the launch date for sure but I am still looking for websites that I can preorder it from and can deliver it to the UAE for a shipping cost that doesn't pass 35$ and has a good reputation.If anybody can help I will really appreciate it(I think I should preorder soon or I will miss the launch date because of the massive interest in the device)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E