Which VPN do you use?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So my ISP has now started to block torrent sites left and right and from what I can tell, the list of sites getting blocked will keep going. So my question is, is there any recommended VPN programs? I did try VyprVPN a few months ago as it was included in a usenet package before I cancelled but I'm not too keen on signing up for it again for something I'll only use now and again.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably cheaper to just find proxy sites.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
My experience with proxy sites is that they tend to be slow or filled with ads.

I meant finding mirror sites of the torrent pages you want to visit.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My experience with proxy sites is that they tend to be slow or filled with ads.
This. Everyone keeps saying 'use proxy, proxy easy, proxy bla bla bla', but when I actually needed a proxy for something, they all failed to fill my needs! I needed to login on a site, they just couldn't process that! So slow, and so cumbersome.

In the end I used Tor, which is kind of slow and buggy too, but it does the job. It's a separate browser, not that userfriendly but gets the job done! It's free too.
I meant finding mirror sites of the torrent pages you want to visit.
Good suggestion, especially the biggest torrent sites out there have several proxy pages!

TheRedfox

blep
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FoxVPN by RedFox Networks FTW!(5gbit uplink, but the only downside is that the service is exclusive to me >:D)
You could try vpnbook(works with all openvpn/pptp clients and it's pretty fast(+-2-3mbps))

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you already pay for newsgroups, torrents seem pointless. But anyways, I've heard good things about private internet access. No logs, cheap, lots of servers. Lifehacker did a good article on vpns last year:

http://lifehacker.com/5940565/why-y...and-how-to-choose-the-best-one-for-your-needs

The reason I stopped using newsgroups was because a lot of NZB indexing sites shut down and I realised I bought the unlimited package but trying to find older stuff on NZB is hit and miss. Cancelled it due to me trying to cut back and save some money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs