Hacking Which To Buy

Twilight Cinder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a DS Lite and was looking to buy an Acekard as I'm almost sure my R4i is a fake (not 100% sure how to tell though).

Basically I wanted to know what kind I should be looking for ie Acekard2i or just your normal Acekard.

Twilight Cinder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry. I thought it would be less confusing to make a second topic. Besides the fact that all R4i's are fakes how can you tell if you have a fake or not? Are there tell tale signs on the packaging etc?

Matusay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, i have another question about Which to buy??

I have a DS lite, and I can`t decide between Acekard 2, EZ-Flash Vi or a DSTT...i've read many post in forums telling that the acekard is the best for DFi (i have a lite), but the dstt is considerably cheaper than the other flashcards...

help me please

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Matusay said:
Hey, i have another question about Which to buy??

I have a DS lite, and I can`t decide between Acekard 2, EZ-Flash Vi or a DSTT...i've read many post in forums telling that the acekard is the best for DFi (i have a lite), but the dstt is considerably cheaper than the other flashcards...

help me please
If you want to play the latest games, and have good support, your best choice would be the AK2i, but the DSTT has also proved that it can update itself against new firmware updates, so if it's a basic gaming card you want, buy the DSTT. Better support for latest games is ak2i

Matusay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
so... the problems to run the lattest game is exclusive for DStt/R4?? if i have an Acekard they will run instantly??

lets say... when Zelda Spirits tracks comes out, the acekard would run it with no problems while the dstt would have to wait for a fix specifically to that game??

What about the EZflash Vi??

are there many released games that the DStt cannot run definitely?? or they all got fixed by now?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the dstt is like an r4 mostly fakes now and unsupported lol.

and i would go with the acekard 2i if your on a budget but for ds lite i would recommend an acekard R.P.G of you have a deep wallet or if you can find one

D

Deleted User

Go for the AceKard2i or R.P.G (ifish) for its game compality, new loaders very quickly, and wii connectivty.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R.P.G has that ass well
smile.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They've stopped producing RPGs. If you can get on it'd be pretty costly and the offical AK team have stopped supporting it. Though AKAIO ( though it isn't Normmat's favourite card) and Woord RPG work on it. I'd reccomend the AK2i it's cost is inexpensive and with AKAIO it has something like 99% compatability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb