Which Sonic generation are you?

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played all of the original Sonics on Genesis. Sonic 2 hands down was the best. Looked and played like sonic 1, and you could do the dash attack you couldnt do in sonic 1.

Im suprised no one mentioned Sonic Spinball. That game was awsome too. LOL.

ascendingseraph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my genesis real late like around 95 because I grew up poor and the first game I got was Sonic 2 which was then followed by Sonic & Knuckles a year later and a year after that Sonic 3. I remember that we used to have races inspired by the game r with the neighborhood kids in the apartment complex and despite being a fat kid I was a able to squeeze out 1st and 2nd place victories constantly. I was never ever really able to beat any of my Sonic Games until we got Sonic 3 because we had only one TV and SK and S2 didn't allow saves (I was allowed to play only 30 minutes a day).

Eventually we got a Dreamcast and we got SA and SA2 and I completely loved SA. Then when I got SA2 the camera problems hit and the annoying shooter levels came out. Sonic Team has yet to make a good game from there on. Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic & The Secret Rings, Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Unleashed, just to name a few.
hate2.gif
What I really don't get is how Sega has not learned their lesson? Well it could be that there is a lot of kids with a lot of money to spare that have bad tastes that are buying these turds in a box. I await for a good Sonic Game but I don't think it is coming. It really is a shame because Sonic & the Secret Rings would have been good if it didn't have BS controls and Sonic Unleashed would have been good as well without all the Gay werehog levels and retarted go talk to someone to play the next level function. So I am not from either generation but I like the older generation games. Oh yeah people stop buying shitty Sonic Games!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off