Hacking Which slot-2 flash card has best cheat function?

Remy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi

For me, the real selling point of the flash card is being able to cheat. ('cause cheating in games is fun!!!) Anyways, i wanted your opinions on which gba flash card (Lite slot2) has the best cheat functions

Things I'm interested in...
- Being able to input Game Shark/Code Breaker-like codes
- A complete built in database of codes (with the ability to update/add codes)
- Great sav system.

Thanks all!

BTW, if this has been asked before, post a link =D

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't want to spend much, and want a card with a simple interface get the Supercard Lite (Not rumble), but its compatibility is about 98%. It uses MicroSD cards

If you want to spend more, for more compatibility, get the G6 lite. It has 512MB flash memory.

They both do cheats, although the Supercardss have a real-time enable/disable feature.

diglett

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but if you want GBA support, the slot 2 Supercards are nowhere near 98% compatibility and require a lot of fooling around simply to get games to save. As of now, the rom compatibility list here counts:

830 perfect
214 good (with glitches)
38 unplayable
112 not working

The best cards based on your criteria are the M3 and G6, but there are other decent cards for cheap. The Elink has cheats or save states (enable one but not both) for about $20 at dealextreme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...