hakusa

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
I am contemplating whether I should get a SupercardDS One or an Acekard 2.1. But since the difference in price isn't that big, I thought I'd go with the SCDSOne. The reason why I am not getting SCDSTwo is because the price is a bit too painful for me. >_< And so, I was wondering whether it's okay for me to get an SCDSOne? Or do you have other flashcards which you think are better?
I guess one of the reasons why I want to get a SCDSOne is because it has Real Time Save? And it looks like it can last longer, compared to the Acekard (feel free to correct me if I am wrong). My console would be a Nintendo DS Lite which I will get after a month's time.

Btw, I was wondering which version of the SCDSOne this is?

hakusa

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thank you for replying.
smile.gif
I will wait for more opinions of others before making a conclusion.
Btw, was I supposed to ask questions like this on AskGBATemp?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nah, asking here is better since it's a more personal question.

Yeah, I would say go for the Acekard 2.1 instead since it's cheaper, and has the awesome AKAIO firmware.

If you really wanted real-time save though, let there be no mistake that the Supercard DSTwo is the single best RTS-enabled flashcart.
I can't really say for the DSOne though, but I'm pretty sure it's being depreciated now.

hakusa

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ahh, okay. Will take note of that. Thanks!

Hrrm, being depreciated eh. Poor thing.
frown.gif
And I've decided. I think I would get an Acekard 2.1. I am not very knowledgeable in this scene, so it'll be like a test-run. After trying out a flashcard on my future DSL, and if it were to break, only then will I consider buying something more expensive with my experience.
Thank you for replying!
biggrin.gif

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
if you are planing in getting a dsi though, go for acekard 2i. its basically the same as acekard 2.1, but it works on all ds, even dsxl. and you wont be disapointed, its a great card. i use an acekard. get it from www.shoptemp.net so you are sure it is not a clone

hakusa

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
iluvfupaburgers said:
if you are planing in getting a dsi though, go for acekard 2i. its basically the same as acekard 2.1, but it works on all ds, even dsxl. and you wont be disapointed, its a great card. i use an acekard. get it from www.shoptemp.net so you are sure it is not a cloneAh, was planning to ask about the Acekard 2i. XD Yeah, I am planning to buy it from them. And I heard that they usually have special promotions going on in December? Do you know which date they'll usually have it on? I would be getting my DSL around the 20 of December, and I also heard about their delays in shipping recently. So I am wondering whether I should order now or get them later.

QUOTE(rikardo03 @ Nov 10 2010, 11:59 PM) +1 for Acekard
biggrin.gif
Okay. ^^ Am getting that one.
Thank you for replying.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
iluvfupaburgers said:
if you are planing in getting a dsi though, go for acekard 2i. its basically the same as acekard 2.1, but it works on all ds, even dsxl. and you wont be disapointed, its a great card. i use an acekard. get it from www.shoptemp.net so you are sure it is not a cloneAh, was planning to ask about the Acekard 2i. XD Yeah, I am planning to buy it from them. And I heard that they usually have special promotions going on in December? Do you know which date they'll usually have it on? I would be getting my DSL around the 20 of December, and I also heard about their delays in shipping recently. So I am wondering whether I should order now or get them later.

QUOTE(rikardo03 @ Nov 10 2010, 11:59 PM) +1 for Acekard
biggrin.gif
Okay. ^^ Am getting that one.
Thank you for replying.
Maybe ShopTemp will have a Black Friday sale or a Cyber Monday sale.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
yeah, im not sure of the discount date, do as Jakob mentions and check those dates aswell. and as for the shipping, some people had it bad, some havent. personally, i didnt have problems with the shipping being delayed, mine was shipped to the us in around 5 business days with regular non payed shipment.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the only thing that works well on the DStwo is the real time save you can get the Acekard if that's something you don't care about.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pliskron said:
Since the only thing that works well on the DStwo is the real time save you can get the Acekard if that's something you don't care about.

I'm curious as to WHY you have such a grudge against the DSTWO...

hakusa

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Jakob95 said:
Maybe ShopTemp will have a Black Friday sale or a Cyber Monday sale.Oooh, alright. I'll look into that.
smile.gif
Thank you~

iluvfupaburgers said:
yeah, im not sure of the discount date, do as Jakob mentions and check those dates aswell. and as for the shipping, some people had it bad, some havent. personally, i didnt have problems with the shipping being delayed, mine was shipped to the us in around 5 business days with regular non payed shipment.I see... And wow, that's very fast. 'A' I'll take note of that.

Pliskron said:
Since the only thing that works well on the DStwo is the real time save you can get the Acekard if that's something you don't care about.Well, actually I do care about the real time save option, but I guess I can live without it, since it takes away the risk in games and spoils me. So it's something good that I won't have it, in a way.

QUOTE(Rydian @ Nov 12 2010, 11:08 AM) Pliskron hates everything anybody else likes.
QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Nov 12 2010, 11:23 AM)
So obvious troll is trollin'?
>_<

Thanks to everyone who replied.
smile.gif
I'm settling with an Acekard 2 since I am quite definite that I wouldn't be getting a DSi in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay