Which shop/r4i

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by riverchen, Mar 8, 2012.

1. riverchen
    OP

riverchen GBAtemp Fan

Sep 27, 2009
    United States
    so i used to keep up with the nds scene but as of lately i have been busy. My ds2 broke, and im looking fir a replacement. I want a cheap one, so im stuck between the r4i sdhc red box or the r4i gold. Which has offical wOod support, and where shoukd i buy it from? Preferaby ships from us, dosent have to, price must e < 10 usd. Arigato.

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Kneel before the Queen

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    This one supports Wood R4 the card most be from http://www.r4ids.cn/, otherwise it won't work.
    I I would suggest either here or here, I don't know many other sites.
    Also I don't think there is site in the US that sells any flashcard under 10$. You are better off buying from China.

3. jimmyemunoz

jimmyemunoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 23, 2009
    United States
    Louisiana
    In the US and under 10?????good luck

Here is a link for the card for under $10 dollars, but it ships from you know where.

4. riverchen
    OP

riverchen GBAtemp Fan

Sep 27, 2009
    United States
    Alright, ill look into it. Thanks

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Don't get the red box SDHC whatever one, get one with proper support like they linked you.

6. catrin

catrin Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2012
    United States
    If I can suggest one, I suggest the R4i Gold 3DS (going with the 'R4' you wanted) from r4ids.cn.You can buy it from Digitopz, I've used it before and I like it much.You can give it a shot as well !