OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
im some newone ...
smile.gif

and i dont play this game till now . which game is better for start playing this game ?
thnx for helps
wink.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The fire monkey thing. It's fighting and fire... the first things you come across are rock and grass. meaning fire has the advantage.

PeaCe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
can i have more details ...
shy.gif
im really amateur
if u can link me these games .. its really great
smile.gif

shy.gif

im really ashamed to say i dont know any thing about Pokemon (series , games , ...) :'(

Kiazcmm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mean which game, its only right if you start with pokemon fire red or leaf green. They are exactly like the original, except better GFX and color =D.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I started with the Fire type, that fire chimp. At lv 14 I knew he wuld evolve into this monkey that is 1/2 fighting. While fire has little/no effect on rock, fighting shatter them greatly so. The first gym is a rock type, so get to lv14 first.

In reality it is not mattering that much as you pick up plenty along the way. But as far as starting out, you'll have ground, air, and grass style which the fire one has the best chance against.

Xenophobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Choose whatever, none of them are that great. It won't matter anyway because they're all good enough for normal battling and you don't want to battle competitively with a Pokemon with whacked up EVs.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
me and PeaCe are close friends, and we still dont have a clue what you ppl are talking about!
He wanted to know a start point to get on track of this pokemon thing, just provide names of the first games that we should play to get going that what is happening with current games and whats all the commotion.
TiA!

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
ok!
When I checked this game on wikipedia.org, they listed this game and leafgreen version like identical and look like they are same game.
what is difference between those two games? why they listed them on one page? is their difference on their protagonist? what is "version" ?
thnx guys,
by the way, i'm getting better on pokemon ranger! miss my DS
smile.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Red and Green are basically the same game. Each one has like 10-20+ unique pokemon you can NOT catch in the wild that you would have to trade for, or get a 'cheat' tool like a Gameshark or something to grab if you have no one to trade with.

Fire Red and Leaf Green are re-creations of the ORIGINAL Gameboy games from back around the mid90s when it first showed up for sale.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
so all of the game is identical, arent they?
same story, same demos and stuff, but only some enemies differ, am i right?
-----------
what does LEafGreen version or FIreRed version means? is it just codename or it means something in the game?

thnx for ur time.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically yes.

And then the later stuff that came on the GBC, then the GBA titles, and now the DS are all essentially the same 'basic' game. Each has a new story, added pokemon over the last game, some minor gameplay changes or tweaks, etc.

Xenophobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you're starting pokemon don't bother with the earlier versions, the game holds your hand the whole way through anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their...