Hacking Which pass through device for new color

hamsterhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening,

a friend of mine tried to Flashme two of my new DSs, both the new color modesls (a black and pink). We were using a EZflash IV Lite. He had used EZFlash IV lite with a Superpass 2 to on his own DS Lite, however we could not get it working on mine, leaving him to believe the Superpass was not compatabile with these new colors. Does nay one, from experience, know which pass through devices work with the new pink and black nintendo DSes?

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good evening,

a friend of mine tried to Flashme two of my new DSs, both the new color modesls (a black and pink). We were using a EZflash IV Lite. He had used EZFlash IV lite with a Superpass 2 to on his own DS Lite, however we could not get it working on mine, leaving him to believe the Superpass was not compatabile with these new colors. Does nay one, from experience, know which pass through devices work with the new pink and black nintendo DSes?
you probably just weren't bridging the S1 halves properly. the motherboards have a coating on them which prevent oxidization. try moving the paperclip, nail, etc. around a bit until you get a good connection.

hamsterhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening,

you probably just weren't bridging the S1 halves properly. the motherboards have a coating on them which prevent oxidization. try moving the paperclip, nail, etc. around a bit until you get a good connection.

From my understanding he could not get to the step you're talking about because the superpass2 wasn't working to load up the EZflash IV card correctly. (and it's his working EZflash card so I know it in itself isn't broken)

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so, even unflashed, he can't boot the ezflash IV with his superpass 2? are you sure that he's programmed the superpass 2 with a valid title, plugged that title in and remembered to flip the switch on it back to the [down] position?

if I recall, my superpass 2 was kind of tempermental and I had to re-insert it a few times to get it to boot my gba slot flash solution.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
hot 3x video
What the heck is this??
blink.gif

Site & Scene News