Which pass through device for new color

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by hamsterhead, Sep 28, 2006.

Sep 28, 2006
  1. hamsterhead
    OP

Newcomer hamsterhead Newbie

Good evening,

a friend of mine tried to Flashme two of my new DSs, both the new color modesls (a black and pink). We were using a EZflash IV Lite. He had used EZFlash IV lite with a Superpass 2 to on his own DS Lite, however we could not get it working on mine, leaving him to believe the Superpass was not compatabile with these new colors. Does nay one, from experience, know which pass through devices work with the new pink and black nintendo DSes?

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    my passkey2 works still on all my japanese models I've flashed, black, pink, ff3 white, navy blue.

3. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    you probably just weren't bridging the S1 halves properly. the motherboards have a coating on them which prevent oxidization. try moving the paperclip, nail, etc. around a bit until you get a good connection.

4. hamsterhead
    OP

This is the US pink and Black, if I didn't make that clear (or if it makes a difference)

5. hamsterhead
    OP

From my understanding he could not get to the step you're talking about because the superpass2 wasn't working to load up the EZflash IV card correctly. (and it's his working EZflash card so I know it in itself isn't broken)

6. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    so, even unflashed, he can't boot the ezflash IV with his superpass 2? are you sure that he's programmed the superpass 2 with a valid title, plugged that title in and remembered to flip the switch on it back to the [down] position?

if I recall, my superpass 2 was kind of tempermental and I had to re-insert it a few times to get it to boot my gba slot flash solution.

7. Amaelem06

Newcomer Amaelem06 Newbie

8. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    What the heck is this?? [​IMG]

9. zone97

Member zone97 GBAtemp Fan

United States

Do not follow any othe links posted by this user they are spam trojans. This user needs to be shit canned.

10. GBA_Temper

Member GBA_Temper *KING OF GBATEMP*

United States
    I am very certain it should work on them colors. [​IMG] Plus you could have bought your DS's Flash from a ONLINE SITE