Which one ofBayonetta 2version will be playble?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Emulation & CEMU' started by THESHREDDER, Jan 13, 2017.

1. THESHREDDER
    OP

THESHREDDER Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2015
    Greece
    Hi. I saw that Bayonetta 2 will be playble in next version of the emulator that is coming next week
    http://www.dsogaming.com/news/here-...d-world-running-in-4k-on-wiius-cemu-emulator/ But will it work with europe, america or japan version of the or all of them? Also how many fps on my pc at 1440p? I have 2500k 3,3ghz gtx 970 g1 gaming 4gb 12 gb ddr 3 1600 mhz and 1440p monitor. But on february i willl buy ryzen 6 or 8 core with 16 gb ddr 4 3600 mhz. so how will it perform on it until i upgrade and how after i upgrade? as for gpu will change it in 2018 when 16 gb hbm2 volta nvidia gpus are out.
    Thanks.

2. IIYAMA

IIYAMA Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2016
    Tokyo
    You have a CPU bottleneck but it will be fixed if you overclock your CPU to 4.0GHz or higher frequency
    You have an i5 2500k after all . There is no reason to buy an OC-able CPU and not overclock it , make sure you have a Z68 or Z77 mobo though
    You should be able to reach 4.2GHz with stock voltage. A mild OC is harmless

3. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    If you don't want to overclock and possibly face heat issues, you can get a more efficient Kaby Lake CPU. Your sandy bridge CPU is pretty old.

4. Xzi

Xzi Console Hacker and PC Gamer

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    Jesus, what kind of monster rig would you need to get 4K out of CEMU at a decent frame rate? I've got an i5-4690k and GTX 1070, and Bayonetta 2 only does 30-45 FPS in its native res. Sometimes drops to 20. At least it'll actually be playable once the mass beeps are fixed.

5. THESHREDDER
    OP

THESHREDDER Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2015
    Greece
    Ι κnow that sandry bridge is old( ihave it since june 2011) that why iam going to changeit and buy a 6 or 8 core ryzen on February. Not Kabylake because they are stil 4 core cpus and who is crazy enough to buy 4core in 2017?
    Xzi your pc as it is now can run most pc games at 4k max settings at more than 30 fps. I dont think you will have issues. Howevwe i want to know the 1440p requirements since i have a 1440p monitor not 4k. Also no one snawered if all versions of the game are going to work with the next version of emulator or if it is only europe or only america version that will work on it. Also does the game needs to be on Iso format like in Dolphin emulator? Answer me please