• Iphone3G

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPhone 3G. If you're getting one out of the three, then get that and applecare and don't think about anything concerning this topic for another three years. That's basically what you get with that whole package. Got a problem? Let the fucking genius at the Apple Store figure that shit out. I like the concept a lot.

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Get a Sony ericsson Xperia, or a HTC touch HD, not sure about g1 or blackberry, seeing as they dont (or hardly atleast) exist in norway, but they are both well above iphone atleast.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Id prefer G1. Everyone has iphone and i dont like having the same ones as other people (its just how i am). Storm doesnt have wi-fi.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ENDscape said:
Id prefer G1. Everyone has iphone and i dont like having the same ones as other people (its just how i am). Storm doesnt have wi-fi.
Same here, and besides, the iPhone is horribly overpriced, oh wait, let me rephrase that, everything made by Apple is horribly overpriced.

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mei-o said:
ENDscape said:
Same here, and besides, the iPhone is horribly overpriced, oh wait, let me rephrase that, everything made by Apple is horribly overpriced.

If you sign a new contract with AT&T, 16 gig iPhones are $299. An entire $15 more then the G1. How is that overpriced?

I have an original iPhone I bought last year. The thing has taken quite a beating from me dropping it waist high, a couple times from the top of my car, and even into a small puddle. The puddle incident left it acting wierd for a couple weeks, but after some restarts and clean ups, it has gone back to normal.

The G1s GUI is nice. Id say on par with iPhones GUI. The storms would come in third place IMO.

The touch screen feature is dominated by the iPhone. The G1s keyboard feels very................small compared to my phone it seems.

Each phone has their ups and downs however. Its all what you want. You want a more multimedia phone, or are you more of a texter and email person?? People like the Storm more for email and texting, while the nod goes to iPhone for multimedia. (I myself dont have an issue with email or texting, but once again, just my opinion).

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I think you should get this
137988-mobileFirst.jpg

Because everything is better than the Iphone. What? Me? A fanboy? Noooo.

Seriously, Whoever called it the Iphail and everybody else, have you ever tried it or are you just making judgmental comments based upon speculation? I have one and it is the best phone I have ever used. The typing is easy and the internet browser is awesome. You guys don't know what you're talking about. You're free to like what you want, but don't go making baseless claims about the other products to try to justify your purchase in you're own eyes.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that one!
*points to iphone*
well it is indeed a bit overhyped
but i think its pretty neato

otherwise, blackberrys are pretty cool too

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CyberFish said:
Mei-o said:
ENDscape said:

If you sign a new contract with AT&T, 16 gig iPhones are $299. An entire $15 more then the G1. How is that overpriced?
Yeah...But the contract sucks
wacko.gif

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
CyberFish said:
Mei-o said:
ENDscape said:

Yeah...But the contract sucks
wacko.gif

Most mobile phone contracts are 2 years now. How does it suck??

d4rk_l1gh7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u should wait before the war between Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 vs iPhone3G

both phones looks badass

but if ur gonna choose between those 3, get the iphone.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Out of those 3, I would say Iphone.

But I personally mostly use Sony Ericsson. Trying to get c905 on contract.
At the moment, using c902(which is not that bad, but ITS DAMN SLOW...)

Votkrath

Trophies
XP
Country
If you can choose any other get the Samsung Omnia or wait for the new one from Asus which will have the best phone processor ever!

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm absolutely loving my G1.
biggrin.gif
Only quirk is the no 3.5mm headphone jack. You might want to get the 100x more sexy no contract developers' version, all you have to do is pay $25 more for Android Store publishing rights (you don't actually have to publish any programs) to get it.

Android is awesome.

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Kamui said:
Out of those 3, I would say Iphone.

But I personally mostly use Sony Ericsson. Trying to get c905 on contract.
At the moment, using c902(which is not that bad, but ITS DAMN SLOW...)

I have a c905, t'is great =D i dont really care about anything but the camera though.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:
agentgamma said:
I personally recommend a Windows Mobile device with a decent QWERTY keyboard
There are a LOT of good apps out there for WM
biggrin.gif

urg, this has to be the only suggestion here worse than the iphone

I have had to put up with a WM device for years, buggy, crashes, and slow
I haven't had problems with mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.