Which method would you suggest?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by MegaChops, Feb 16, 2017.

1. MegaChops
    OP

MegaChops Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2017
    Hi All,

Just after a bit of advice, and some assurance I'm on the right path. I've all the stickies read for hours.

I have a Wii U premium, I already use backup games via Homebrew Channel, then Loadiine and the browser exploit method hosted on my NAS LAMP server. My SD card just corrupted and no amount of formatting seems to fix it so I've ordered another. Now as I don't have a copy of of the SD card, i'm thinking its time for a hack update. I do already have a 500GB external so the new hacks look good.

From my understanding the are 2 new hacks since the above (would be grateful if someone could confirm)

The Brazilian Method, you still need the browser exploit but can load games from internal or external harddisc.

The CBHC Method, an icon is created on your WiiU (using a DS game bought via the eShop) to use instead of the browser exploit. Using haxchi, this will auto-load said icon so the console will effectively boot exploited. I'm thinking I will go with this method

A couple of questions. I've previously downloaded Loadiine read games, I'm re-downloading my games from NUS using WiiU USB Helper. When I first loaded it, I entered a website from google for the title ID's (I wont put the website on here due to rules, but its one of the top from a google search). Is this all I need to get the games? Do I have to do any additional modification to them?

Is there anything else I am missing before I crack on with the mod.

Last edited by MegaChops, Feb 16, 2017
  2. fatsquirrel

fatsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    Brazilian boys and haxchi = orgazmo explosion