Which is the least cancerous videogames community?

Solution
As in regards to console hacking or just general gaming communities for each console?

Historically for console hacking i'd say the scene for the original Xbox was one of the best, specifically sites like Xbox-Scene and Xbox Hacker which were some of the major sites in the community. The sites were well moderated and good discussion was had.

For gaming in general i'd say more are on par with each other for the various platforms out there.

If I had to say community that generally stands out above the rest it would be the Pokemon Go community. This has brought people together locally like no other games has in the past, or probably will in the future. Even the broader internet community for Pokemon Go is good, sites such as the The...

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are the console wars still a thing?
I'd say it's GBAtemp, haha. Most people here I've talked to seem to enjoy all sorts consoles without bashing someone for playing a different one. ;)

Personally I'm a Nintendo gamer mostly, but I've seen as many stupid people on Nintendo fansites as in any other console fan community, so it's probably a draw.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
As in regards to console hacking or just general gaming communities for each console?

Historically for console hacking i'd say the scene for the original Xbox was one of the best, specifically sites like Xbox-Scene and Xbox Hacker which were some of the major sites in the community. The sites were well moderated and good discussion was had.

For gaming in general i'd say more are on par with each other for the various platforms out there.

If I had to say community that generally stands out above the rest it would be the Pokemon Go community. This has brought people together locally like no other games has in the past, or probably will in the future. Even the broader internet community for Pokemon Go is good, sites such as the The Silph Road do a really good job, as do the YouTubers showcasing what the games about.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1