Hacking Which games work in cIOS rev13 and not in the latest stable cIOS?

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I know that cIOS 13 lets you play games that didn't work with older versions, but when I installed that cIOS and the USB Loader GX, it would go to a black screen most times I tried to play a game and I heard it's because cIOS rev13! What games does this cIOS let you play? Is there any reason to use it besides higher game compatibility? Because if my stuff can be played with an older IOS that doesn't have the black screen bug then I'll install that one.

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can play everygame with cios rev 10 on USB loader gx if u turn on anti 002 fix for games like ghost busters. I don't get the black screen with cios rev 10

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wii_128 said:
So rev10 works with all games? I heard that the latest stable or "good" cIOS was rev12 but I might have heard wrong.

12 is definetively wrong when it comes to games compatiblity. Rev13a has the highest compatibilty, and is followed directly by 9 and 10 with the dirty "anti 002 fix".

For now, i don't know a game that is not compatible at all, but some games don't work on usb loaders.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok then I'll get rev 10 thanks
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit