XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have an N5 flashcard,and it works
happy.gif
!!

G

galggod

used m3 simply for about 3 years until I lost it at the airport and also lost my ds phat add my save games but luckily I made a backup just 3 days before I lost it now i ordered a EZ-flash vi

fridgos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used to have a SuperCardDSOne.
But now I have a TTDS with the Kernel v1.17menu. It works fine for me.
I recommend it if you are satisfied with anything, and you just want something that does the job.
And does it well. =3

-Fridgos

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow I didn't post yet?! Well I have a CycloDS Evo with the 1.54 firmware, I do have an E-Z flash but I don't use it anymore...it still works >.>

Smatchmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AK2, hands down.

It's my 3rd flashcard (after R4 & EZ V) and, by far, my favorite. I found it much easier to use, more customizable and liked the UI way more on AK2 than the others.
After I tried AK2 for a week, I gave my other flashcarts to my cousin. I do regret that a bit, but I was just trying to get him into the DS homebrew scene and he's married AND left-handed, so I felt sorry for him.

I wouldn't mind trying out the Cyclos, but I'm very happy Acekard so I most likely won't be trying one anytime soon.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
got my M3 Perfect bundle version and i love it! especially sakura firmware its soo slick and smooth and awesome i live in australia so it was pretty expensive ($80) but its worth it

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I have a 2ng Gen Genuine R4, First Gen DSTT, Acekard 2.1, Acekard 2i HW81 Black PCB Spring Loaded and I use 2GB on R4, 4GB on DSTT and 4GB on both the 2.1 and 2i Acekard.

I also have an EZ Flash 3in1 PLUS

planning to buy an EZ Flash Vi when the OS is stable and M3i Zero when it's available

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e