Hacking Which flash card to get?

Gardenhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I know I'm a bit late to the party, but which flash card for a GBA Micro would you recomend out of the EFA-Linker and the EZ-Flash IV?
The EZ Flash is gonna cost me about £10 more, so I'm tempted by the EFA, what are the major drawbacks for the EFA?

Thanks

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't plan on playing more than 7-8 games at a time, the EFA is fine, otherwise the EZ Flash is what you want. The only major con about the EZ Flash is if you don't already have a spare mini SD card/micro SD card w/mini SD adapter it will end up costing up to $10 more.

j0eyred

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two of the E-Link cards, one for my GBA Micro and one for my NDS Lite. They have so far had 100% compatibility, support cheats and have a flawless real time save. I am in love :-)
www.gbaelink.com
A certain extreme deals website sells them for like $21.80US

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
j0eyred said:
I have two of the E-Link cards, one for my GBA Micro and one for my NDS Lite. They have so far had 100% compatibility, support cheats and have a flawless real time save. I am in love :-)
www.gbaelink.com
A certain extreme deals website sells them for like $21.80US

Actually it's more like 98% as it won't run a few games (namely Elevator Action Old and New and Pinball Challenge Deluxe
hate2.gif
) but I still think the EZ Flash is better.

akademik

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm looking for an EZ Flash card but they seem to be sold out everywhere. Can someone find me a place where they still have some in stock? I would REALLY appreciate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1