Which flash card to get?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Gardenhead, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Gardenhead
    OP

Gardenhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2008
    Ok I know I'm a bit late to the party, but which flash card for a GBA Micro would you recomend out of the EFA-Linker and the EZ-Flash IV?
    The EZ Flash is gonna cost me about £10 more, so I'm tempted by the EFA, what are the major drawbacks for the EFA?

Thanks

2. Gardenhead
    OP

Gardenhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2008
    Anyone?

3. IceRentoraa29

IceRentoraa29 Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.

Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    The Land of Wuz AKA: Kuromi
    If you don't plan on playing more than 7-8 games at a time, the EFA is fine, otherwise the EZ Flash is what you want. The only major con about the EZ Flash is if you don't already have a spare mini SD card/micro SD card w/mini SD adapter it will end up costing up to $10 more.

4. j0eyred

j0eyred Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    United States
    I have two of the E-Link cards, one for my GBA Micro and one for my NDS Lite. They have so far had 100% compatibility, support cheats and have a flawless real time save. I am in love :-)
    www.gbaelink.com
    A certain extreme deals website sells them for like $21.80US

5. IceRentoraa29

Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    Actually it's more like 98% as it won't run a few games (namely Elevator Action Old and New and Pinball Challenge Deluxe [​IMG] ) but I still think the EZ Flash is better.

6. akademik

akademik Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2008
    Canada
    i'm looking for an EZ Flash card but they seem to be sold out everywhere. Can someone find me a place where they still have some in stock? I would REALLY appreciate.

7. IceRentoraa29

Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    DealExtreme has the cheapest price for it (but they ship soooo slowly!) or if you don't mind paying an extra $10 and getting it within a week-a week and a half there's also RealHotStuff (and I only said $10 extra because that's about the total price with shipping added.)

8. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice