which firmware for acekard 2i?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by superJT, Mar 20, 2009.

Mar 20, 2009

which firmware for acekard 2i? by superJT at 8:54 PM (1,394 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. superJT
    OP

Newcomer superJT Member

United States
    hi people i have my acekard 2i still deciding which console to buy ds or dsi i have downloaded the official acekard firmware from there site 4.15 i believe it is but i have also seen this akwio firmware i think it is 1.41 or something like that, what firmware is the best to use?

cheers

2. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You have the 2i. DUH! Get the DSi..............of course, be aware that it may not work...........

3. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    he asked what firmware, the ds is to him to decide

Anyway, the official one is good, but AKAIO (AceKard All-In-One) has more functions

4. tedmg09130913

Member tedmg09130913 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Several people have reported the akaio firmware 1.3 1.4 1.41 all work on the ak2i and much better than the official firmware.

5. superJT
    OP

Newcomer superJT Member

United States
    ok cool thanks guys, think i will try akaio firmware and see how i get on, just 1 more thing i have red a lot about the dsi and the new features it has but cant really see it benifiting me a great deal, i have tried my acekard in my gf ds lite and it works fine so dont no wat to do really regarding which ds 2 get, i no the acekard might not work properly with dsi, the main concern i have is will the new dsi start bringing out dsi only games? if not i will deffo go for a lite any ideas?

thanks again