Gaming Which Final Fantasy DS Game is YOUR favorite?

Vote ^_^

• Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy III

• Final Fantasy IV

• Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

• Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

• Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Tales

• Total voters

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
My favorite FF title for the DS would have to be FFTA2, or FFIII.
But whats up with everyone calling FFTA2 an RTS? Do you guys even KNOW what that means? O.o REAL TIME Strategy. Last time I checked.. the game was TURN based. D=

Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
FFIV is the best of the bunch. It looks, feels and sounds best, and offers a proper challenge. I was tempted to vote for Crystal Chronicles though, because it was so much better than I expected. I really liked the story of the game. The kiddy characters only emphasize the darkness of the story. That was a wierd and refreshing contrast.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FFIV was my favorite, awesome remake. CC was nice, I liked it. Revenant...beautiful graphics and played a good RTS.

Worse for me were III, that had a lot of grinding, and FFTA2, which was a disaster.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I liked all of them, only Crystal Chronicles didn't do it for me.....I couldn't get into it, and I've completed it..Graphics were amazing, though..

My favorite would probably be Final Fantasy III, but just for the feeling I had when I got it.....It was really something special, it was my first NDS game, and I was astonished by the look of it, and everything..
By the looking at gameplay and options all games have something special on their side, I enjoyed playing every single one of them..

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not a big fan of the FF series, but if I had to choose, it'd probably be A2 since the first FFTA for the GBA was fun and lengthy without having it be too complex.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IV was the best by far. Revenant Wings is a close second.

I thought FFTA2 and FFIII were decent, and I hated Crystal Chronicles, the magic casting, tribe abilities and ally AI made the game awful, but the melee combat and graphics were nice.

And I've never tried Fables, the combat sounded too simplistic.

Delfin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
delfin.zapto.org
XP
Country
FFTA2 gets my vote due to the amount of joy and time I spent on it compared to the others.

CC was quite good, as was FFIV and FFIII (I liked it, mostly because I like class change stuff in rpg's
smile.gif
)
I would give FFIV or CC my vote if they didn't have things that put me off a bit, CC for it's mildly linear and dull multiplayer (last boss was fairly inventive tho) and FFIV for constantly screwing you over with overpowered moves from random creatures around every corner
smile.gif

P

pasc

I loved both FFCC and Chocobo tales... but in the end CC wins due to being more complex and having a far deeper storyline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1