Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
O.K. the thing is I broke my leg like 3 weeks ago (between the knee and the hip) i can't move much, and before I used to do sports like everyday, now i lay on my bed all day. So to the point. I can't wait any more for the M30i and so whats the best cart? I lurked a lot on GBAtemp and the only things I know is to not to buy a R4, but I wanna know which has good game support and I can play Castlevania, Pokemon and Final Fantasy games with out no problems, money isn't much of an issue, i have a DSi. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say Super Card DS One i as the best DSi flashcart so far. Has same features as M30i and new update makes it faster.
yaynds.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Acekard 2i is best. no problem with me so far but it has rumours about it breaking apart or it's been broken.

EZ Flash Vi has a nice future but th Operating System is not stable in 2.0. You need to download the previous stable one in 1.XX

SuperCard DSONEi is nice when updating but it has a slow Operating System

M3i Zero is the best but you need to wait a little more

Those are the best cards for the DSi that I can say. Acekard 2i has no problems with me but I'll buy the M3i Zero when it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: