Hacking Which card whould I get? (Typical, eh?)

Kixdemp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
OK, I have asked this before, but now there's more carts to choose from, like the G6 and EZ-Flash IV...
I want a cart that has 100% compatibility for GBA games, and I'm not sure if it's possible to have 100% NDS games? (I'm getting a NDS someday...) I got an EZ-Flash III now on my GBA, but 1Gb isn't a lot... I want the new cart to be able to do everything the EZ3 can, and I want one of the CF/SD/miniSD ones, with at least 4GB... (bytes, not bits!)
wink.gif

Oh, and, maybe stable(r than the EZ3) software?
I've only got $200 bucks here, what do you recommend? Thanks!

PS: I know I could just Google this up, but a human opinion is always better...
laugh.gif

Pennylane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got the m3 mini sd with a 1GB SD card and i like it.

some games can be a little bit tricky to get em to work (f.e. polarium). but i havent found one which isnt working....

Kixdemp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, I'll think about it a little bit and then I'll buy it... I'm still not sure if I should get a PSP instead... What do you think about that? You get better a/v quality there, no?
unsure.gif

Thanks!

PS; Sorry for late reply, I've been busy building an action figure castle out of old computer and room trash and didn't check email...
shy.gif

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you can i would tell u to wait for the next one which has a micro sd slot in the nds cartridge. so no need for 2 of them but thats just me. that again is if you can wait. the advantages would be rumble pack and myb the browser also. but u should look at ur situation an decide.. btw i also have the ezflash products namely the ezpass3 and ezflash 4 lite. it works great but im having difficulty with wi-fi. That could just be my router since it works great for others.

RxM360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the price and excellent quality "SuperCard Mini SD" Don't even bother wasting your hard earned cash on SuperCard Lite. It's a total waste. There is NO IMPROVEMENT on that device at all except that it fits even with the DS lite.

stefh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK, I'll think about it a little bit and then I'll buy it... I'm still not sure if I should get a PSP instead... What do you think about that? You get better a/v quality there, no?Â
unsure.gif

Thanks!

PS;Â Sorry for late reply, I've been busy building an action figure castle out of old computer and room trash and didn't check email...Â
shy.gif

I got a PSP and a DS Lite and my PSP is like history! There are really no interesting games on the PSP!! The only interesting thing is that I still work with firmware 1.5 so I am able to boot a lot of homebrew from my PSP. Especially the emulators are nice! Go with the DS Lite!!

And for XeNoGeaR:

How is the supercard lite working out combined with the UltraII MicroSD card? I also ordered them and I am really wondering how it works out! Which pass device do you use? I ordered a PassCard 3 (New version).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf