Which card whould I get? (Typical, eh?)

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Kixdemp, Aug 5, 2006.

Aug 5, 2006
  1. Kixdemp
    OP

Newcomer Kixdemp Member

United States
    Hello everyone!
    OK, I have asked this before, but now there's more carts to choose from, like the G6 and EZ-Flash IV...
    I want a cart that has 100% compatibility for GBA games, and I'm not sure if it's possible to have 100% NDS games? (I'm getting a NDS someday...) I got an EZ-Flash III now on my GBA, but 1Gb isn't a lot... I want the new cart to be able to do everything the EZ3 can, and I want one of the CF/SD/miniSD ones, with at least 4GB... (bytes, not bits!) [​IMG]
    Oh, and, maybe stable(r than the EZ3) software?
    I've only got $200 bucks here, what do you recommend? Thanks!

PS: I know I could just Google this up, but a human opinion is always better... [​IMG]

2. Pennylane

Newcomer Pennylane Member

i got the m3 mini sd with a 1GB SD card and i like it.

some games can be a little bit tricky to get em to work (f.e. polarium). but i havent found one which isnt working....

3. XeNoGeaR

Member XeNoGeaR GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    SUPERCARD LITE!!

The one i get today also [​IMG]

4. Kixdemp
    OP

Newcomer Kixdemp Member

United States
    OK, I'll think about it a little bit and then I'll buy it... I'm still not sure if I should get a PSP instead... What do you think about that? You get better a/v quality there, no? [​IMG]
    Thanks!

PS; Sorry for late reply, I've been busy building an action figure castle out of old computer and room trash and didn't check email... [​IMG]

5. troublesome

Newcomer troublesome Member

Canada
    If you can i would tell u to wait for the next one which has a micro sd slot in the nds cartridge. so no need for 2 of them but thats just me. that again is if you can wait. the advantages would be rumble pack and myb the browser also. but u should look at ur situation an decide.. btw i also have the ezflash products namely the ezpass3 and ezflash 4 lite. it works great but im having difficulty with wi-fi. That could just be my router since it works great for others.

6. RxM360

Newcomer RxM360 Newbie

United States
    For the price and excellent quality "SuperCard Mini SD" Don't even bother wasting your hard earned cash on SuperCard Lite. It's a total waste. There is NO IMPROVEMENT on that device at all except that it fits even with the DS lite.

7. stefh

Newcomer stefh Member

Netherlands
    I got a PSP and a DS Lite and my PSP is like history! There are really no interesting games on the PSP!! The only interesting thing is that I still work with firmware 1.5 so I am able to boot a lot of homebrew from my PSP. Especially the emulators are nice! Go with the DS Lite!!

And for XeNoGeaR:

How is the supercard lite working out combined with the UltraII MicroSD card? I also ordered them and I am really wondering how it works out! Which pass device do you use? I ordered a PassCard 3 (New version).