Gaming Which 6670 is best?

Lanlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PC has an A8-3870K APU in it, and it can be Hybrid Crossfirex'd with a few cards, with the Radeon 6670 being the best. But there are a bunch of different ones, and there are DDR3 and DDR5 ones. Of course the DDR5 one would be better, but I read when it's Cross'd with an APU it jumps down to DDR3 speeds, and I also read it's not. So I have conflicting reports there. Anyone with any knowledge of APUs know if it slows it down to DDR3 speeds? Also how important are the various speeds on the card? Like core and memory, and the amount of video RAM. And which one performs best in hybrid Crossfirex. Also, don't comment saying "you can't crossfire integrated with discrete", I've seen people say that and they're dumb. I know APUs aren't too popular with enthusiasts, that's why I'm asking cuz it's hard to find info.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
First time I've heard of this. I'm not saying its not possible, just that I've never heard of this. It'd be interesting for budget builds if it actually works.

Then again, I hate microstuttering in multi-GPU builds so I'd never try it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one