Homebrew Which 1 should I get?

trunksu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I waiting till the black ds lite hit the store before i buy one. before i do, i want to know which type of emulation should I get for my ds. I read the review and read some of the discussions. I think it boils down to

-SuperKey + SuperCard Lite
-m3
-superpass/supercard CF

which 1 do you guys suggest i get? i already have a list of ds roms dl into my comp already.

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are a million threads just like this one. There is no best card. Read the reviews, as you said that you already have done, to see which card fit you needs and likes. If you have specific questions about the cards ask them.

All cards play roms, but you have not specified what you are looking for.

trunksu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry, should had been more specific. i want 1 that

-require zero to lil programming. i just want to be able to upload them and play them.
-no slowdown whn playing roms. i assuming i just need to get a fast card. does it matter if it's a sd or micro sd?
-so all of them handle rom the same. there isn't 1 that handle it better than the other?

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Get a G6 Lite. 512MB isn't a lot, but it isn't small either, enough for 10 DS games. and it's fast too! so no slowdowns guaranteed. And it has the best current compatability

trunksu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks Xeronage.

I guess I am going to buy the G6 lite b/c the review also reinforce what you just said.

I guess I am going to buy it @ Hopebuy for 80+16 for sh/ so $96 total. If any1 know where I can get 1 for cheaper plz speak out. I couldn't find this answer but do I also have to buy a passcard to boot up my game. I believe I do can some1 confirm this? In the FAQ there was a question that ask

Q: Why doesn't the PassCard 2 work with the G6 Lite?
A: Good question. Sadly, I have no idea, as I am not well versed on the technical side of this issue. They have seemingly programmed a way to lock it out completely in favor of PassCard 3. PassCard 2 is no longer in production.

but no where in the guide did it mention a Passcard. Can some1 plz tell me if I need to buy something else along with the G6 lite. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte