Auryn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi there everybody,
I am lost in this section of the forum :P
For who don't know me, i am at the head of the translation of AAI2 and we are slowly but surely reaching the end of this wild project.
One of the view things that are left to do are the ending credits that in the original are more or less just black screen with text on it and .....i don't like them.
Latelly i was surfing the web a bit nostalgic and a bit to check what people say about us outside the usual channels i browse and i stepped in very beautiful fanart of the AA series.
This made me think that maybe we could make the ending credits of the game a bit more colorful and instead of recycling some images from the game, why not use some fanart?!?!?
So i am thinking about making a fanart contest and the winners will get their fanart in our AAI2 translation.
But i have a big problem and that is that i don't know where the most skilled fanart creators are and respectivelly where to start a contest.

Can you people help me out??

Thanks

Reactions: GHANMI and bowser

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
It would be nice.
Japanese versions of some first-party Nintendo and Hudson games used to have in their credits the winning submissions from fan-art contests.
Something pastel or more like paper drawings would be better though than crudely colored Photoshop fan-art.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person