Where to put payload?

fenderjaguar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have updated atmosphere, but whenever I restart the switch it goes to hekate, and I don't seem to be able to find the fusee.bin payload.

may I ask where I put the fusee.bin on the SD card? And how can I get it to automatically inject this payload whenever I restart the switch?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated atmosphere, but whenever I restart the switch it goes to hekate, and I don't seem to be able to find the fusee.bin payload.

may I ask where I put the fusee.bin on the SD card? And how can I get it to automatically inject this payload whenever I restart the switch?

It already comes with atmosphere under the atmosphere folder named reboot_payload.bin

Reactions: fenderjaguar

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: fenderjaguar

VMC-NS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you want to boot on atmosphere directly, you can just inject the fusee.bin payload via TegraRCM or whichever program you are using. Just keep in mind that your atmosphere should be on a version compatible with the said payload (fusee.bin replaced fuse-primary.bin starting from the 1.0.0 version).

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks. "Move fusee.bin to /bootloader/payloads/.", that's what I was looking for, though it still reboots to hekate (but at least when in hekate, I can select payloads > fusee.bin now).

Shall I rename a "fusee.bin" file to "reboot_payload.bin" and replace the original one in the atmosphere folder?

See the readme for Hekate where it talks about autoboot in the hekate_ipl.ini file.

https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate

Edit: it also talks about updating the reboot_payload.bin.

fenderjaguar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to boot on atmosphere directly, you can just inject the fusee.bin payload via TegraRCM

Thanks, I know, but I have to plug the switch into the computer with USB port and use the jig to send the payload.

I just meant when I restart the switch

Reactions: VMC-NS

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I know, but I have to plug the switch into the computer with USB port and use the jig to send the payload.

I just meant when I restart the switch
Holding power then go to the shutdown menu then clicking reboot will reboot u into the payload

fenderjaguar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 124

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat