Hacking Where to get dstwo in uk?

sb1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think this is the right card for my needs but I had a ds lite and just got dsi xl and my edge card don't work in dsi xl and been reading on this form is this best 1 so does any 1 no where I can buy 1 of a uk seller

Are in less some 1 can recommend me other a card from a uk seller that will work in dsi xl I'm I bit lost with r4 cards because there are so many models any help thanks Shaun

jimaha

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe they are not available to buy in the UK as they were made illegal. You could try other resellers in France etc but I don't know if this ruling applies to Europe or just the UK.

I ordered my from Australia, i think it was ozmods(??) got here within a week and worked perfect.

So yeah unless you find one on eBay, importing is your best bet.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I believe they are not available to buy in the UK as they were made illegal. You could try other resellers in France etc but I don't know if this ruling applies to Europe or just the UK.

I ordered my from Australia, i think it was ozmods(??) got here within a week and worked perfect.

So yeah unless you find one on eBay, importing is your best bet.

you can't buy them on normal stores, you have to order online, doesn't mean there are no uk people selling them online...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.