Where to find shell replacements that work?

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by codezer0, Aug 24, 2016.

1. codezer0
    OP

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Okay, so, it's not the first time that I had to look up a shell replacement for a PSP. Problem is, this isn't my first PSP that I've had to try to find a shell replacement for, and so far every single one across several ones, and now, my latest (standard) PSP, and not only had several fitment issues, but looked this morning to find some fracture cracks developing already. :unsure:

It seriously makes me wonder if anyone has ever bothered to get a shell replacement correct for this system...? It's even more distressing when it seems like literally anyone even selling shells for these things don't even actually stock them locally but then it takes like two months from china to arrive.

So, I guess now I have to wonder if anyone out there's had any better luck finding some better shells for these things? Presently, working with a PSP 3000 here that I'm trying to get fixed up.:psp:

2. aak

aak Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2016
    United States
    am also looking for a white psp go shell. any help or link will is appreciated. also can white psp covering be replace for full black?

3. codezer0
    OP

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    "I find the lack of replies disturbing." :(

4. codezer0
    OP

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Wow, is this segment of the site dead or what? I unfortunately still need some help here.

5. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Kirigiri > Naoto

GBAtemp Patron
    gnmmarechal is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 13, 2014
    Portugal
    https://gs2012.xyz
    I got my transparent shell on Ebay. However, the dpad buttons feel weird. Other than that, seems fine.