Hacking Where to buy the R4?

kristijan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know GBATemp is affiliated with Game Yeah, and i have checked their price and they are great! but i was wondering if anyone knew of a cheaper offer going around? I also remember browsing some site a few weeks ago, which sticks at in my mind as a great deal but i can't for the life of me find it anymore! it was something along the lines of ndsflashcarts.com or ndsflashcards.com something like that! Does anyone happen to use/know of it? I want to double check their prices before i go ahead with game yeah!

Thanks guys!

p.s. i did the non-noob thing and went to the r4ds site for an official list of sellers, but for some reason it won't load up for me in either firefox or ie7

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually it's not dealextreme any more, it's volumerate, which is dealextreme's wholesale section. But don't worry, you can buy just 1 from there. It's 32.90, right?
But you know, there's the m3 real, which seems better than the r4 (it supports SDHC and the r4 may not get much support any more because a new r4 is coming out with SDHC compatibility). If you're not looking into playing gba games, you can buy the m3 real+rumble pack at dealextreme for only $35.
biggrin.gif

TurboC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered two times at GameYeeeah (in august and last week) and I'm very happy with this store. Great service, good price, fast shipping (the day after I place my order).

I just received my second order. 7 days (5 business days) to ship from Hong Kong to Montreal. Great! Actually, you can have 5% off and a free stylus.

Not as cheap as VolumeRate (with free shipping), but the small difference (3$US for me) is very valuable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: