Where to buy the R4?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by kristijan08, Nov 27, 2007.

Nov 27, 2007

Where to buy the R4? by kristijan08 at 1:20 AM (1,328 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. kristijan08
    OP

Member kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I know GBATemp is affiliated with Game Yeah, and i have checked their price and they are great! but i was wondering if anyone knew of a cheaper offer going around? I also remember browsing some site a few weeks ago, which sticks at in my mind as a great deal but i can't for the life of me find it anymore! it was something along the lines of ndsflashcarts.com or ndsflashcards.com something like that! Does anyone happen to use/know of it? I want to double check their prices before i go ahead with game yeah!

Thanks guys!

p.s. i did the non-noob thing and went to the r4ds site for an official list of sellers, but for some reason it won't load up for me in either firefox or ie7

2. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Realhotstuff.com
    bamboogaming.com
    gameyeeeah.com

In China or Japan. >_>

3. Nero

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    Dealextreme is as cheap as it gets.

~Nero

4. wiithepeople

Member wiithepeople ^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D

United States
    Actually it's not dealextreme any more, it's volumerate, which is dealextreme's wholesale section. But don't worry, you can buy just 1 from there. It's 32.90, right?
    But you know, there's the m3 real, which seems better than the r4 (it supports SDHC and the r4 may not get much support any more because a new r4 is coming out with SDHC compatibility). If you're not looking into playing gba games, you can buy the m3 real+rumble pack at dealextreme for only $35. [​IMG]

5. .:Niki:.

Newcomer .:Niki:. Member

Italy
  6. boo1981

Newcomer boo1981 Member

United Kingdom
    If you are in the UK:

http://uk.ebid.net/
    theres one seller sells black v.2

www.amazon.co.uk
    bit expensive but with more options (1gb/2gb tf card bundle...)

7. TurboC

Newcomer TurboC Member

Canada
    I ordered two times at GameYeeeah (in august and last week) and I'm very happy with this store. Great service, good price, fast shipping (the day after I place my order).

I just received my second order. 7 days (5 business days) to ship from Hong Kong to Montreal. Great! Actually, you can have 5% off and a free stylus.

Not as cheap as VolumeRate (with free shipping), but the small difference (3$US for me) is very valuable.