Where to buy SX core?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but the modchip gives you the ability to inject payload and run cfw from sd. Just like you would with a v1.

Anyway good luck finding one if you want one, TX pretty gone dead with their leaders being arrested. For now, there is no plan of support from Team Reswitched for V2 and patched unit above 7.0.1 as there is no new entry point.

wardyuk1

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone DM the link please for the SX Core. Based in the UK. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi guys. Any chance of sending me a DM for link to SX core please. I'm based in UK. Thanks

switchitup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dont actually have to run
Sorry if this isn't the right thread, but I cant seem to get a hold of the SX core modchip from a store that isn't outside of the united states, or rather, a store that will ship to the united states. With that said, for those who have purchased the SX core, or for those who happen to know a few places to buy, where can i find them?
Can someone please send me a link?

8bit-236

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm hoping I'm not too late and can get my hands on an SX Core before they all disappear.
Can anyone please DM me a link? I'm looking for a seller preferably in Canada. Thanks!

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The news about arrest of TXOS leaders is Spreading like Australian bushfire, i sense TX employee is trying so hard to pump this thread to burn/sell TXOS remain stocks.
Fuck no!
Beaches, TXOS is fucked, don't expect they wil keep CFW updated soon, JUST follow this link to install ATMOSPHERE! FOR FREE!

https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At the moment, if you really want to buy a chip, AliExpress is the place to go. You probable won't find any stores in your own country selling with the big N cracking down

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!