Where to buy SX core?

ChronoTrig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People. Read. Stop asking the same question if you're located in US/Canada.
If you're expecting a seller / vendor to be located in North America it's not going to happen due to jurisdiction with Nintendo.

Expect to purchase from overseas. China, AliExpress. Sure it may sound risky, but right now you're gambling with a hot product.

Reactions: Astoria

ChronoTrig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mate, calm down. Also, i don't recommend SX Core, just give atmosphere a try.
He can't use Atmosphere if he has V1 Patched (unless chipped) or V2 (still no support from Atmosphere yet from a chip).

CAN YALL SEND ME THE LINK???????? PLZZZZZZZ (ALSO IS IT A MOTHERBOARD??)
It's not a motherboard. It's a chip/ribbon you solder to the motherboard (around the cpu). It's very easy to mess up soldering too as everything is tiny. There's currently no vendors to purchase from in North America due to Nintendo looking to crack down on this.

Last edited by ChronoTrig,

BigSimms

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the link still valid. I know it's been several months. Please send me the link if it's still available.

Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If the link is still working, can you send it to me. Thanks.

USUKDecks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for a trusted US seller if anyone could link me one in a PM that would be greatly appreciated.

No such thing! All these shops are dodgy mom and pop type stores. Hell , team xecuter was running a couple of shops themselves and ONE of the guys running it was a convicted felon who spent over 5yrs in jail for the illegal sales of 3000 stolen credit cards and idiots were giving him their credit card numbers up to the day he got thrown in jail recently in the arrest of those 3 people , since he was one of them...Its on the DOJ's site.

All of these sites that sell jailbreaking, hacking, modding stuff are NEVER to be trusted, you have no idea what's going on behind the scenes and they have zero credibility, so there is ALWAYS a risk, no such thing as "trusted"

Last edited by USUKDecks,
Reactions: ChronoTrig

Elizer0x0309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an sx-core. Have a store on ebay (for verification and trustworthy ness). I can post under some random name related to switch module fix and you can buy from there or some other platform.

Reactions: Blazianazian

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended