Hacking Where to buy NDsLZelda Edition + international sh?

limmy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello,

I would like to ask if anybody knows a store that sells the NDSL Zelda edition and that can ship it worldwide.

I tried Amazon.com and Walmart but unfortunately they both don't ship outside the USA. I also can find it on ebay but sellers often ask for more than 150 USD, which the regular price.

Thanks alot for your help.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hello,

I would like to ask if anybody knows a store that sells the NDSL Zelda edition and that can ship it worldwide.

I tried Amazon.com and Walmart but unfortunately they both don't ship outside the USA. I also can find it on ebay but sellers often ask for more than 150 USD, which the regular price.

Thanks alot for your help.

I bought a DS Blue navy Lite for 200$... I can't understand why is it a problem that it's more then 150$.. I think it's kinda cheap actually.. On my country it's 250$ for the DS lite.. and thats a used one.. if you take one from a shop , it's about 300$..

locki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The NDS Zelda edition can be bought at GameStop for $150 look on their site they already selling it.
wooo $300!!!? Thats buying a wii... where you live? thats crazy $250 and $300, you can get a brand new ds lite for $130 and used for $100 and some place $10 dollars cheaper.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ebay ftw
biggrin.gif

I was going to say lik-sang. But oh wait. Damn you sony!!
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono aufio