Where to buy NDsLZelda Edition + international sh?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by limmy, Nov 25, 2007.

1. limmy
    OP

limmy Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2005
    Hello,

I would like to ask if anybody knows a store that sells the NDSL Zelda edition and that can ship it worldwide.

I tried Amazon.com and Walmart but unfortunately they both don't ship outside the USA. I also can find it on ebay but sellers often ask for more than 150 USD, which the regular price.

Thanks alot for your help.

2. Ducky

Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Oct 13, 2007
    Iceland
    Duckling Land!

I bought a DS Blue navy Lite for 200$... I can't understand why is it a problem that it's more then 150$.. I think it's kinda cheap actually.. On my country it's 250$ for the DS lite.. and thats a used one.. if you take one from a shop , it's about 300$..

3. locki

locki Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2007
    United States
    The NDS Zelda edition can be bought at GameStop for $150 look on their site they already selling it.
    wooo $300!!!? Thats buying a wii... where you live? thats crazy $250 and $300, you can get a brand new ds lite for $130 and used for $100 and some place $10 dollars cheaper.

4. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    Ebay ftw [​IMG]

I was going to say lik-sang. But oh wait. Damn you sony!! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice